Two

Tossing and turning, that's how Minho spent the most of his night.

After the incident that happened yesterday at college, with the boy named Peter, he wasn't able to think properly.

What does he think of himself? Who is he to call me unattractive? I'm better looking than him in all angles? Ugh why tf I'm still thinking about? His opinion doesn't matter. It's not like I'll become ugly just because he said so. I should totally stop---

"Lee Minho are you even listening??"

Mrs. Song shouts as the man blink his eyes to focus on her stressed out figure standing infront of massive white board.

Minho looks around and sees his whole class looking at him.

His ear burns in embarrassment and he nod his head yes at the CS teacher. She just shakes her head and goes back on lecturing them for another good hour.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

Minho was walking down the corridor when he saw a familiar figure being cornered by a group of people infront of Unisex washrooms.

He hide behind a nearby wall and peeks to listen to their conversation.

Isn't that the boy Peter?

One of girl who was cornering the mentioned boy spoke. Minho remember her. She was one of the prettiest girl in college.

"How dare you say that Minho is not pretty? He's literally the most handsome boy out there. Who do you think you are?" Jiu spat in her strange pitched voice as the other students present there nods their head at her words.

Minho eyes switch to the boy in centre and he bites his lips. And at that exact moment, Peter turns his head to look at him.

He smiles.

One tall boy from the group push him to ground- breaking the eye-contact between him and Minho before yelling profanities at him.

Minho knew he had a crazy fanbase here but he didn't know they would go this far to actually bully someone because they refused to call him pretty.

But he was daring enough to call me ugly on my face yesterday. Why isn't he fighting back for himself now? Should I go and help him?

He makes a funny face at his own thoughts.

Why did I even think of that? He deserves it for calling me ugly. I shouldn't get myself invovled in something related to him.

With that, he walks out from behind the wall and turns to the other direction. Ignoring the hissing and groaning sounds as the popular group beat the petite boy one into pulp.

Pathetic.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

-🍭