☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Start from the beginning

"Wait you're paying?!" You say with your eyes widen. "At least let me pay for my pastries and tea."

"No, it's fine. I'm treating you." He smirks. He puts down his card onto the machine and it already accepted. You groan. "I'll get you to pay back later." Scaramouche winks at you. You look down, trying to hide your flushed face.

"If it were me, he's a keeper." The lady chuckles. You widen your eyes. You felt your face getting hotter.

"Uh... he isn't my boyfriend..." You correct her. She makes an o shape with her mouth.

"Oh... sorry for assuming... anyway your order will be ready in a moment. If you don't mind you can feel free to sit down." The lady smiles. You sit down at a table near the entrance. You look around. You see a red hat with a veil hanging on the wall. It looked awfully familiar.

"Hey, Scaramouche." You say.

"Yeah? What is it?" Scaramouche questions.

"Why is this your favourite Cafe?" You ask. You rest your chin on your hands.

"Hm..." Scaramouche hummed. "I think it just has a nice aesthetic and it suits me quite well, I guess." You look around more and you see blue prints for what seems to be a mechanical robot. You squint your eyes because the image was to far away. You then hear a phone buzz.

Buzz
...
Buzz
...
Buzz

You look at Scaramouche as he pulls out his phone.

"Give me a second, I need to take this." He says. He walks out of the Cafe and answers the phone call. You sat up and walked towards the blue print. It looks familiar. You couldn't put your finger on it. In fact everything in this Cafe looked familiar to you. But you've never seen it before. You think.

"Interested in the decor I see?" The lady laughs.

"Huh? Oh, yeah." You say. "For some reason everything just feels familiar to me, in one way or another."

"Like deja vu?" The lady asks.

"Yeah, like deja vu." You mumble.

"I'll let you look around some more. Your tea is almost ready." The lady says. You look at some picture frames. You then see a familiar face. It looked like Scaramouche... and the boy from your dream.

(Credits: @ KuroshiroX on Twitter)

"What..?" You mumble.

(Scaramouche POV)

I walk outside the Cafe to answer the phone call from Ei. I press answer.

"Ugh, what do you-"

"KUNIKUZUSHI!? WHERE ARE YOU?! I RECIEVED A MESSAGE FROM YOUR SCHOOL SAYING YOU GOT DETENTION AND NOW YOU'RE SKIPPING."