Everything was out of your control. Which you hated dearly. You were sweating, shaking, whimpering and of course what you hated the most, the lump at your throat. Making everything much, much worse.

"Hey, you alright there?" A familiar voice asked you worriedly.

"Yeah.." You mumbled .

"Yeah!" You repeated but much louder.

The familiar figure sat next to you, carefully wrapping her arm around you rubbing your shoulder. Which comforted you.

"Deep breath in, deep breath out.." She chanted, you followed her instructions making you more relaxed and less intense.

"So what class you got?" She asked calmly, trying to keep your mind busy.

"Programming or some shit.."You answered standing up, your legs still shaking. You wiped your face to remove any signs of tears, and you fixed your outfit.

"OMG! Me too!" She said, taking your hand.

"Lets go together, (Y/N)!" She added on. 'How does she know my name?!' you thought then you found yourself fumbling with your id. 'Oh-' you thought, shaking your head for the small anxiety attack messed with you a bit.

April took your hand, leading inside the building. You both were 10 minutes late.. April just said she was helping you around campus. Thankfully the teacher believed that...

You guys started to chat, about things teenagers do. I don't know what so let your imagination run wild!

"Hey, look I got this pet! Ion know what he is tho-" She carefully got her phone, showing you Mayhem!

"What a cutie!" You whispered screamed! You were in awe.

"I know! Me and my friends found him stranded! We fought..." She paused not wanting to reveal yknow her turtle friends.. "pet control...!" She finished, punching the air.

You thought 'She reminds me of... (F/N)' your heart dropped. You feared of replacing them, you hated the thought of doing that!

"(Y/N)!"She poked you, "The bell rang!" She added on.

"Okay, okay I'm going!" You replied.

Ah, what felt like forever the day has ended! April made it every bit better without her, man you were gonna make everyone feel how you feel.

You started to head where your aunt said she was gonna pick you up, since you're scared to walk somewhere closer to your home for what happened last year.

"Who ya waiting for?" April asked you.

"My aunt." You responded.

"Cool! Also, would you like to hang this weekend? You seem fire!" She asked doing the gun motion with her hands, winking.

"Heh, sure." Your aunt pulled over after you answered April's question, you opened the door.

"See ya tomorrow O'Neil!" You playfully saluted to her.( AHEM AHEM commander O'Neill needs her salutes.) You entered the car, leaving the door open.

"See ya! Don't be a stranger!" She said, closing your door.

You waved and she waved back, April was heading back into the high school. Your aunt driving back to the apartment building.