Chapter 6: Meeting old and new faces

Start from the beginning

"It's just that. I have friends that may be coming over today to my house and I really want to be home when their there."

"Oh. I see... well why don't you invite them over for next time!" Octavia cooed, grabbing (Y/N)'s cheek.

"Um... there usually busy so I don't know if that possible. (Also the fact that they are walking and talking cookies.) But next time I'll be sure to do that." (Y/N) said, waving at the two sisters before stepping away and returning to their home.

"Goodbye my dear/Goodbye (Y/N)!" The two sisters waved before shutting the door.

Once the door shut the sister sighed, "Oh little (Y/N) I remember when they first came to our house and now look at them so grown." Lucinda wiped a fake tear.

"I know. Now let's enjoy this bread." Octavia grinned, snatching the bread out of her sisters hands.

"HEY YOU BETTER SAVE ME A PIECE!!!"

Back at (Y/N)'s house~~~

(Y/N) leaned against the door as they took several deep breaths. You see, they had speed walked all the way to there house from the cottage and that walk was not too long but it was a good distance away.

When (Y/N) finally caught there breath, they held it as they made there way to the kitchen hoping to see their cookies friends.

(Y/N) peaked into the kitchen to discover, nothing but an empty kitchen.

"I guess they're not coming today." (Y/N) said before hanging their head in disappointment as they made their way to their room.

As the kitchen was just about to leave their line of vision, a flash caught the corner of their eye. They quickly stepped back towards the kitchen and watched with sparkles in their eyes as they could hear stuff around the house began to shake and a familiar portal appeared.

(Y/N) watched in delight as 5 familiar cookies appeared.

"You guys came back!" (Y/N) squealed, kneeling to the cookies eye level.

"Of course. I couldn't leave my subject all by themselves." Custard Cream lll cookie said, raising his crumb hand.

(Y/N) giggled as he returned the gesture for another high stub.

(Y/N) was about to greet the others when they noticed 3 more shadows appearing behind the main 5.

"Who's tha-" but before they could ask the shadows themselves stepped forward to reveal the three ancient cookies. Pure Vanilla cookie, Hollyberry Cookie and Dark Cacao Cookie.

(Y/N) couldn't help but gasp and feel their eyes widen as they saw the three ancient cookies in their kitchen, in their house.

"Hello, human my name is Pure Vanilla cookie it is a pleasure to meet you." Pure Vanilla cookie said in a grand voice.

(Y/N) didn't respond but only stared in awe. 

When the human didn't respond, the three ancients sweat dropped.

"Um... Gingerbrave? Is the Human okay? Do they normally do this?"

Gingerbrave chuckled, "Yeah. Just give them a second before they get out of their -"

"YOUR MAJESTIES!" (Y/N) shouted before bowing fully onto the ground.

"You see."

"Oh. Please I am no longer king so you don't have to refer to me as that."

(Y/N) quickly got up from there kneeling position.

"Right I am so sorry. I completely forgot. It's also a pleasure to meet you Hollyberry cookie and Dark Cacao cookie."

After hearing there names, the two other ancients brought out there weapons.

"How do you know my name?" Hollyberry cookie asked, brandishing her shield.

"Did you perform some kind of spell to make our friends confess them to you? Have at thee!" Dark Cacao cookie shouted, ready to charge towards the human when (Y/N) raised their hands in surrender.

"No no no! I have to magic and I didn't cast a spell. I know you guys because you guys come from a game." (Y/N) then once again pulled out there phone and explained how they saw all the adventures the cookies went on and the story behind each.

All the ancients looked in awe.

"And this isn't some type of magic?" Dark Cacao cookie asked, still skeptical.

Pure Vanilla cookie raised his staff once more, "Yes I don't sense any magic coming from them or this device."

"Well if they don't have magic. That means they are truly harmless." Hollyberry said, even if there was still doubt in her voice.

"That's what we've been telling you guys. (Y/N) is our friend." Custard Cream lll cookie exclaimed.

Although Hollyberry cookie and Dark Cacao cookie, still showed hesitance, Pure Vanilla cookie was the one who stepped forward and offered his hand out towards the human.

"Well any friend of Gingerbrave and his friends is a friend of mine. Now, if you don't mind showing me what a high stub is, as Custard cream lll called it."

(Y/N) internally squealed but kept their cool as the raised there finger to gently hit the hand of the ancient cookie.

Although they knew it would take them a bit of time, (Y/N) hoped they would gain the trust of the other ancients to truly display they were not a threat to the lives of them and their friends.