To My Readers

Author's Note:

 -January of 2023-

I wrote this novel when I was fourteen years old. Now, in my twenties, I became curious and managed to finagle the password for my Wattpad account out of the website and log in again. You'll have to imagine my surprise when I realized that the story I had written years ago was ranked #5 in the category of Universe; a category of which nearly 2,000 other stories fell into. 

I no longer watch Marvel movies (sorry to disappoint). The cinematic universe has fallen into a disarray of poorly narrated stories and half-assed CGI and I can't bring myself to support it anymore. The classics will always be a lifetime favorite, but I wouldn't be surprised if I never laid eyes on any of the movies in the Marvel Universe that were made after Age of Ultron.

I don't know what my plans for this novel were at fourteen years old-I'm sure they were grand but seasoned with the realistic expectation that this story would be able to remain on Wattpad only because I put so many dang copywrote characters into it! Regardless, it was fun story to write, and I've enjoyed going back through it to correct the inevitable mistakes one makes when they are trying to write a novel so young.

Although I got to say to my fourteen year old self-as far as stories go, you didn't do too shabby.

I don't write much anymore, and it's rare that I get to sit down and read. I work a job that very much requires me to use the Bachelor's degree I earned in college, and though I don't regret the vocation I pursued, I would be lying if I said it wasn't taxing. 

Wattpad was a joy to discover as a teenager. Now, it's my hope that it can become one again for me as an adult.

About The Story

This story takes place in-between the first and second season of Marvel's Agents of SHEILD, which is why certain characters or problems may not be addressed due to this story's time zone. Due to how I've created this novel, certain Marvel characters will not be portrayed directly from their original story lines; this is to prevent confusion amongst readers who possibly don't know of the character themselves, or the character's nature.

I own only the character's I have created, of whom are not a part of the Marvel universe, and do not belong to the following authors: Rick Roidan, Ally Carter, or Richard Paul Evans.

My characters are my own and their copyrights belong to myself.