"Yea and you still gonna be there to support when she ends up in a damn wheelchair for the rest of her life? I'm not cool with it cause this not just regular boxing.. you should've seen Taylor she was fucked up for days."

"I was fine.." I chuckled slightly embarrassed. "You scrap and you recover it is what it is."

"Oh you were fine? So you didn't wake up the next morning and not be able to get out of bed because of the pain?"

"Okay yea.. for that one day it was bad.. and after that I was cool."

Zoe looked at me like I was crazy. "Taylor don't play with me... so I wasn't constantly giving you ice packs, then heat packs, and massaging damn near your whole body covered in bruises?"

Eb laughed. "I mean... that's how it be.. but it's worth it.... Shitt.. I'm not even gonna hold you.. the prize money is more then double what you made for your last fight." She said turning her attention back to me.

I'm not gonna lie... all I saw was dollar signs as soon as she said it.

"What we talking?"

"So far 3 bands. But it can go up."

"We not talking nothing." Zoe said cut in, getting irritated.

"Damn bruh... for someone who just got arrested for fighting you sure are against it." Eb said getting annoyed with Zoe's push back. Fuck.. why would she say that?

"Don't fucking do that. Arrested is better then brain damaged." Zoe said staring at Eb. The waiter passed by and Zoe got his attention. "Hey, can we get the check?"

"Just think about it." Eb said looking at me.

Man fuckkkk.... I don't want Zoe to be mad... but three bands... on top of going back to work.. talk about racks.

I could tell Zoe was annoyed on the ride home..

"Zoe..." I said breaking the silence.

"I knew she was gonna do that shit" She said before I got to say anything. "That's why I can't fuck with her. I'm not cool with that shit. It's like she tryna pimp you out.. but even worse."

"Yea... except for, instead of throwing ass, imma be throwing hands." I laughed at my own joke.

Zoe rolled her eyes. "That shits not funny."

"Baby, I get it.. it scares you.... but It's not like I'm new to this.. I been fighting since college."

"And I hated it then! You know that."

"you're being dramatic though."

I could tell by the way she looked over at me that she wanted to cuss me out.

"Okay Taylor."

"Really? Now you're gonna have an attitude with me?" I side eyed her while I drove.

"Nah, I just know my opinion doesn't matter. You're gonna do whatever the fuck you want. Just like the first time."

"I just don't get why you so pressed. Like yea it's a possibility imma get hurt.. but shit that's in any sport.. and I've never gotten seriously hurt."

"Just because you haven't, doesn't mean you won't Taylor... man whatever, you don't wanna hear shit I got to say about it."

I sighed. Honestly I didn't know how to feel. I want the money, I'm damn near undefeated.. and Eb said the girl new to this. That's a easy ass lick... but at the same time I'm just healing from my last fight, I'm just getting back in the gym.