○Chapter one○

Welcome to the Demon slayer world, before we do anything there are some things you need to know about this world.

In this world there are regular people, the demon slayer corps, and… Demons.

Hashira is the highest ranking in the Demon slayer, but what is the demon slayer corps?

The demon slayer corps is an organization of people who lay their lives on the line, killing demons to protect humanity. There are different Ranks, the ranks go from the lowest to the highest.

Mizunoto
Mizunoe
Kanoto
Kanoe
Tsuchinoto
Tsuchinoe
Hinoto
Hinoe
Kinoto
Kinoe.

Kinoe being the highest ranking, the pillar ranking. There are nine pillars in total, weakest to strongest, their names are.

Shinobu Kocho
Uzui Tengen
Mitsuri Konroji
Muichiro Tokito
Obanai Iguro
Kyojiro Rengoku
Giyuu Tomioka
Sanemi Shinazugawa
Gyomei Himejima

Now, now that you know about the demon slayer corps. It's time to talk about the man eating demons.

Demons eat human flesh to gain power and satisfy their hunger. The more humans they eat the stronger they get and when they get to a certain strength they get supernatural abilities, called demon blood arts.

Demons don't just magically appear out of nowhere, no, demons are made when the Demon king, Muzan Kibutsuji, shares his blood with humans. Just like the demon slayer corps, demons also have ranks, just a bit different. You see, the strongest the demon king has are called the 12 kizuki, which of course consists of 12 different demons. Starting from weakest to strongest.

Lowermoon 6
Lowermoon 5
Lowermoon 4
Lowermoon 3
Lowermoon 2
Lowermoon 1
Uppermoon 6
Uppermoon 5
Uppermoon 4
Uppermoon 3
Uppermoon 2
Uppermoon 1

Demon may seem invincible, but they all have a weakness that the slayer corps take advantage of. The demon's weakness is the sun and nichirin blades. Nichirin is an ore that is a weakness for demons since the ore is at the highest peak of mountains that bathe under the sun.

The demon king hates everyone and anything, but his main goal as a demon is to grasp the ability to walk in the sun and feel the warm sunlight, using the blue spider Lily. Which will make him invincible and unkillable.

But enough about that, you're really here for the story of two people… I mean a human and a demon. Now the one we will be joining for the meanwhile is a Hashira known as Giyuu Tomioka. Finally the time you've all been waiting for…

Giyuu Tomioka's POV

As I was walking back from a mission my crow, Kanzaburou, was flying towards me very weakly before landing on my head "A mission……at…… on mount…..mt. Kumo-tori, in Okutama, western," I sigh.

"You make me very worried, Kanzaburou" I say, gently petting his head, before making my way towards my mission on Mt. Kumotori, in western Okutama.

          **✿❀On Mt. Kumotori❀✿**

As I was running up the mountain I noticed a house not too far, but as I got closer I noticed a body on the snow with blood trailing into the house. I quickly ran towards the body, it was a very young boy about 4 or 5. I checked for a pulse, none. I look inside to see 4 others.

Their bodies were all mangled and covered in blood, I sighed knowing they were already dead. I look around and see a trail of blood going deeper into the woods, quickly standing, I follow the fresh blood into the forest.

While running I noticed the blood led to the edge of a cliff, I saw two in the distance. It seems like they fell from the cliff, but…one is being carried. I jump down, since the snow would break my fall and ran up to the two, I may have caught the boy's attention since he turned around keeping the other on his back behind him.