Runaway Love pt. 6

They say love is not always a beautiful flower bloomed in a summer breeze. Some would experience the normality of a long time relationship, too used to each other, too familiar to have the level of affection over and over again. But there are those who experienced worst.

Some breaks up with cheating, some experience infidelity, and some experience worst of keeping it all inside because she's confused.

Confused of the fact, that she's living with a person who's engaged to be married to a super model, a living goddess that many youngster look up to.

*video starts*

"Kookie, look here," girl giggles.

"You're too far come here, Ha Yulah,"

She watches her boyfriend pulls the woman who's holding the camera by the waist as if it was his things in her laptop, pressing his love on her naked skin on a shirt she recognized. It was Jungkook's no doubt, she have worn it once too on the same apartment, that apparently they bought together.

Her tears as she watches all the videos inside the USB never ends, each and one of them pricks so much torn in her heart.

Every bit of their love is true, and their willing to marry is too much for her to handle. She listened to their dream after getting married, a life with their own children, a house full of dreams, a promise to grow old together, and dies with them on each other's arm.

She can't stop crying even until she found their wedding rings they bought together, hidden underneath their treasure box. It was so beautiful in gold, a band that they promise to seal in the future. A life together of them, where she has no place in it.

"Baby, what's this? why are you finding a job?"

Jungkook asked as soon as he saw a clear envelop lying on his kitchen island while Lisa is preparing to step out of the apartment. Lisa unwillingly look up at his face, too hurt to face the truth but she has too. Because she knew, she has no place in this suffocating place.

"I have to find a real job soon,"

Lisa averted her eyes and answered him, before continuing to tie her shoelace.

"At this time of the night?" Jungkook asked, it's raining and the surely no one in the right mind to interview someone at night.

"It's an evening shift nearby," Lisa said.

Jungkook watch her tie the shoelace of her old shoes. He had bought her a nice shoes after he came back from his successful business trip, he thought it was a great gift for her since his company is starting to grow, but she haven't used it even if it compliments her whole look.

He went to their shoe section right next to their entrance and found the box of Louis Vuitton he bought was untouched. He opened the box and took the dust bags before he bent over to replace her worn out shoes.

"If you want to impress your interviewer you have to be the most presentable than all of them," Jungkook untied her shoelace and put on her new sandals.

"In all honesty, you don't need to impress anybody, my love," "I can give you anything you wanted, as long as you're happy, I'm also a fulfilled and a happy man," Jungkook smiled, content of how perfect the sandals he bought for her.

But when he met her eyes, what he saw was her, crying while looking at him with a saddened eyes.

"Li—"

"I have to leave," Lisa stood up from her seat and went towards leaving him confused inside his apartment.

Jungkook wasn't a fool, she's clearly avoiding him since the incident in their closet, but there's no point of involving a failed relationship to a new start after he was abandoned by a woman, he trusted. Just because he wasn't the heir to their company anymore.