Eyes And Mirror - See yourself. [305]

There's something strangely wrong with the way the reflection looked back at me.

I was just there, standing in front of the mirror to find the hole of my skull in the dim light of my room, trying to fit my eyes back on the face.

The reflection was already looking at me, while I was finding and recollecting myself, withing myself.

I added the near-sighted eyes, the big nose, the crooked teeth, the two little moles on my cheeks to complete myself. The girl on the mirror saw it all.

Sympathy?

Pity?

Regret?

I don't know.

She seemed sad, as if she's from the future, looking at her past with immense sadness of what she created, what she did to her life and what she's going to do with everything that's left - everything that seems to be nothing but regret.

And, I don't want her to ruin me like she did to herself. I tried to wipe away the mirror, hide beneath the wooden frame to not see myself on the shiny, reflecting surface.

But, all in vain. She still stares at me, eyes dripping down the face, hair wrapped around her neck.

She vanishes, so do I - I stare at the girl, trying to recollect herself on the other side of my world.

She tried to wipe me away, break the mirror but I stared at her - eyes dripping down my face, flooding the linear surface of the made-up room, hair around my neck.

I pull her in, wrap her in my essence, drowning her in my blood, my life, my past, my sadness, my regrets, as we both go down the floor, finally becoming one - me.

The eye-balls were still left on the ground, moving around endlessly, finding its way back to the owner, rooted deep inside the mirror.