Chapter 14

The eight plus Jack and his siblings were in Fairy Godmother's classroom with tv screen in front of them

Fairy Godmother: "Children, excuse me. Um, as you know, uh, this Sunday is family day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat"

The screen turned on to show the seven's parents having trouble. "I don't see anything, nor do I hear." Maleficent said her face was close to the glass.

Fairy Godmother: "Kids!"

Maleficent: "Is it... is it... is..."

Jafar: "Press enter"

Jack quietly: "The greatest villain in the land and she can't figure out tech?"

Ursula: "You are the Mistress of All Evil and don't know how to use technology."

Maleficent: "Can I please see a remote? Is this thing on? Ugh, It's broken. Ugh! I hate electronic equip... Oh!"

The screen finally came on and the kids popped up on screen. The Evil Queen got excited seeing her daughter "Evie, It's mommy. Oh! Look how beautiful. Oh, you know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree." the vain queen boasts.

Maleficent didn't look impressed and bluntly said, "Don't you mean the weeds?" Cruella got closer to the camera looking at Fairy Godmother. "Ooh! Who's the old bat?" she asked offending the headmistress.

Mal: "This is Fairy Godmother"

Maleficent: "Still doing tricks with eggplants?"

Fairy Godmother: "I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage."

Maleficent: "You really couldn't give Cinderella till one A.M.? I mean, really. What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?"

Fairy Godmother: "They were mice! They were not... they were mice. They were not...they were mice"

Mal: "Thank you so much. Thank you"

Mal: "Hi, mom"

Maleficent: "Mal! I m-m-miss you"

Jafar: "You children are never far from our thoughts"

Jack, Merida and Hiccup rolled theirs at the lie. Jack knew because few of the parents on the Isle caring but He was the only one would keep the kids safe.

Maleficent: "I got it. How long must mommy wait to see you?

Mal: "Um, there's a big coronation coming up. I think sometime probably after... that"

Maleficent: "When?"

Mal: "Friday, 10 A.M"

Maleficent: "You sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do If I don't get my hands on that magic wan... you... you little nugget that I love so much"

Mal: "Yes, I completely understand, mother"

"Carlos, is that a dog? Oh, yes, yes, baby, I do understand. It would make the perfect size for earmuffs." the fashion designer said to her stuff toy. Carlos held Dude closer and stated, "He's the perfect size for a pet." Cruella was shocked by her son's response. "This dog loves me, and I love him. And fyi, your dog is stuffed!"

Cruella: "Oh!"

Carlos: "So give it a rest!"

Jafar laugh "Oh-ho! Burn!"

Cruella: "Oh! Why don't you go sell a toaster, you two-bit salesman!"

Jafar: "People who talk to stuffed animals shouldn't throw stones"

Cruella: "Oh, well, people who sell toasters shouldn't use mixed metaphors. Enough!"

"Would you two shut your clams." Ursula shouted using her tentacle as a whip. Uma, Gil and Harry visibly flinched at the sound. The VKs left the room unnoticed.

Maleficent: "QUIET!"

The room went quiet on both ends. "Jokul, someone is here who wants you and your...siblings." she told the four. She turned the screen showing a tall slender man, he wore black clothing that matched his black hair and his pale gray skin and contrasted with his amber eyes. It was none other than Pitch Black. The air in the classroom became very cold and frigid.

Pitch smiled at the four seasons. "Nice to see you four again." he said looking smug.

Hiccup rolled his eyes at the man. "And it's really great to see you too." he said sarcastically."Hiccup, is that any way to talk to your grandfather?" the boogeyman fake scolded.

Pitch smirked as looked at his grandkids until he saw Jack, saw the death glare that was being sent through the screen. Pitch knew he was hated among his younger grandkids and greatly despised by his eldest grandson.

With fake curiosity he asked, "And how is my eldest grandson? It was a great surprise that I couldn't find you or little Eira while you were on the Isle."

Jack couldn't hold his hatred for his grandfather. "Listen here Pitch, you might be Mother's father but there is no way in Manny's name do any of us see you as our grandfather! That man died during the Golden Age!" Jack shouted

The classroom grew colder and quiet on both sides of the screen. No one, not even the other villains, had ever heard the winter spirit shout and his words were so cold that it would burn. Thinking fast Rapunzel quickly turned the tv off before Jack could lose temper even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The eight kids were in Jay and Carlos's room going over the plan for stealing the wand. "Okay, we all know what this looks like. So it'll be under the beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here. EJ and I will be in the very front. You all will be up on the balcony. Okay. Carlos?"

Carlos nodded and said, "Okay, so Harry and l will find our limo, so we can break the barrier, and, uh, get back on the island with the wand." Harry nodded.

Mal nodded and looked at her best friend. "Perfect. Evie?" Evie looks at their leader. "Yeah?" she asks, waiting for instruction.

The dark fairy in training hands her a perfume bottle. "You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light" Evie nodded

Uma looked at her former friend. "M? You want to break Ben's love spell?" she asked. Everyone was having second thoughts about the plan. Mal nodded, looking conflicted. "I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra... cruel."

The other four felt conflicted, they were starting to like Auradon. They all looked at each other upset, EJ ran out of the room as fast as she could. Everyone but Mal and EJ went to bed. Mal was in the kitchen making love reversal brownies.

Mal shut her book and walked away sadly. She stood in the kitchen making cookies.

Mal: ♫ A million thoughts in my head ♫

♫ Should I let my heart keep listening? ♫

♫ I know It's time to say good-bye ♫

♫ So hard to let go ♫

Mal started to cry as she was making the anti-love potion.

EJ was somewhere outside the school and it started to snow but it melted when it touched the ground. She started crying as she walked around. She soon noticed streams of golden dust next to her. Out of curiosity she carefully touched it, the sand reformed into the shape of a fox. This cheered her up, the fox moved towards the school and EJ started to follow it. Unknown to her a short golden man was smiling in the distance.

Sandy: Hope this helps.

=====================================