Chapter 5

EJ:(quietly) Daddy?

EJ looked at the sign. "The love of the queen of ice & snow melted the frozen heart of Jokul Frosti. Love will melt a frozen heart. Love will conquer all." she read. After EJ was done reading the sign everyone was quiet.

Jaydrew everyone's attention away. "Well, the end's not here. Let's bounce. Let's go." he said everyone started to leave. Harry and Gil guided EJ away from the statue.

Seven of the eight left, not noticing they left Mal behind in the Hall of Villains. "The future of the free world rests on your shoulders. Don't blow it." Maleficent's voice echoes in Mal's head.

Mal: ♫ Look at you, look at me ♫

♫ I don't know who to be ♫

♫ Mother ♫

♫ Is it wrong? Is it right? ♫

♫ Be a thief in the night ♫

♫ Mother ♫

♫ Tell me what to do... ♫

Evie came back and called, "Mal, Come on." Immediately when Mal turned back to the statue, her mother came to life. Maleficent was laughing at her only daughter. "Don't be so serious, darling. I'm sorry" She laughed.

Maleficent: ♫ I was once like you my child, slightly insecure ♫

♫ Argued with my mother too thought I was mature♫

♫ But I put my heart aside, and I used my head ♫

♫ Now I think it's time you learned what dear old momma said ♫

Maleficent: ♫ Don't you wanna be evil like me? ♫

♫ Don't you wanna be mean? ♫

♫ Don't you wanna make mischief your daily routine?♫

♫ Well you can spend your life attending to the poor ♫

♫ But when you're evil doing less is doing more ♫

♫ Don't you wanna be ruthless and rotten and mad? ♫

♫ Don't you wanna be very very good at being bad? ♫

♫ I have tried my whole life long to do the worst I can♫

♫ Clawed my way to victory built my master plan ♫

♫ Now the time has come my dear for you to take your place ♫

♫ Promise me you'll try to be an absolute disgrace♫

♫ Don't you wanna be evil like me don't you wanna be cruel ♫

♫ Don't you wanna be nasty and brutal and cool ♫

♫ And when you grab that wand that's when your reign begins ♫

♫ Who wants an evil queen without a sack of sin ♫

♫ Don't you wanna be heartless and hardened as stone ♫

♫ Don't you wanna be finger lickin' evil to the bone♫

♫ This is not for us to ponder this was pre-ordained ♫

♫ You and I shall rule together freedom soon regained♫

♫ Mistress of the universe powerful and strong ♫

♫ Daughter, hear me, help me, join me won't you sing along ♫

Both: ♫ Now we're gonna be evil it's true never gonna think twice ♫

Mal: ♫ And we're gonna be spiteful ♫

Maleficent: ♫ Yes spiteful that's nice♫

♫ In just an hour or two our futures safe and sure♫

♫ This mother daughter act is going out on tour ♫

♫ If you wanna be evil and awful and free♫

♫ Then you should thank your lucky stars that you were born the girl you are ♫

♫ The daughter of an evilicious queen like me ♫

Evie "Hey, I found the wand. Let's go. Here it is"

Jay: "Whoo!

Jay got closer to the wand.

Mal: "Jay, don't! Wait, no! No! Don't! Ah!"

Jay ignored Mal and tried to grabbed the wand but he ended up setting off the force field which set off the alarm.

Uma: "A force field and a siren?"

Jay: "That's just a little excessive"

Mal: "Let's go"

Evie: "Hurry"

Mal: "Come on!"

Carlos: "Hello? Uh, uh, just give me one second. One second. Uh, yeah, yeah. No, false alarm. It was a malfunction in the, uh, in the 714 chip in the breadboard circuit. Yeah. Okay. Say hi to the missus"

Mal: "Carlos!"

Carlos: "You're welcome"

Mal: "Way to go, Jay. Now we have to go to school tomorrow"

The scene shifted and the four kids were sitting in their Remedial Goodness class, all looking confused at the problem on the board, except for Mal who was sketching in her book and EJ who looked conflicted.

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart?" Fairy Godmother asks. Evie raised her hand. "Evie."

Evie: "What was the second one?"

Fairy Godmother just smiled. "Oh, okay. Anyone else? Mal?" She asked, pointing at Mal. Mal looked up from her sketch of the wand. "C, give it a bottle." she answered even though she wasn't listening. The headmistress smiled and said, "Correct. Again."

Uma was impress because she knew Mal wasn't paying attention. "You are on fire, girl!" Carlos said.

Mal "Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun"

Jane, shyly but quick, went up to Fairy Godmother accidently getting everyone's attention.

Fairy Godmother smiles seeing her daughter, "Oh. Hello, dear one." Jane kept looking back at the VKs nervously. "Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." Jane told her quietly. Mal heard this and got Uma and Evie's attention. The headmistress turns Jane around getting everyone's attention. "Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" she asks much of her daughter's protest.

Fairy Godmother introduced her to the new kids. "It's okay. Jane, this is everyone." Everyone stared at her. "Hi. That's okay, don't mind me. As you were" Jane said, leaving quickly.

"Ahem. Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple?" Mal, Evie and Uma chuckled at the reference to Evie's mom. "Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?" Carlos raised his hand but Jay forced it down and raised his hand. "Jay" FG called. Jay let go of Carlos and answered, "C. You turn it over to the proper authorities."

"I was gonna say that" Carlos muttered. Jay started to wrestle him. Soon enough Harry and Gil joined in with Gil helping Carlos and Harry helping Jay.

Fairy Godmother tapped her pointer against the podium. "Boys. Boys!" She raised her voice, getting the boys to stop. "I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field."

The boys got up confused about the sport. "Oh, no. That's okay. Whatever that is, We'll... We'll pass." Carlos declined.

After class Fairy Godmother sent the four boys to see the coach. She noticed EJ stuck around looking confused "Umm ... Fairy Godmother?" EJ spoke up.

"Yes child?" She asks. Fairy Godmother turned and looked at the young girl. She looked a lot like her parent's, Fairy Godmother couldn't help but smile. EJ looked embarrassed and asked, "What do you know about my father?"

Descendants Cold as Iceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें