Chapter 11

Evie and Doug were sitting in science class, and Evie was looking for something in her bag.

Mr. Deley cleared his throat, getting Evie's attention as he held her mirror. "Looking for something? Thank you, Chad. It's gratifying to see someone still respects the honor code. It will be my recommendation that you are expelled."

Evie: "Mr. Deley, I..."

"You can't do that." Everyone saw EJ standing in the door. "Miss. Frosti on what grounds do you have for walking into my class and telling me what I can and can't do?" the science teacher asked. "Simple. This would be her first offense so you couldn't expel her anyway and you took a student's property without even knowing she was going to use it?"

Doug adds, "How could she cheat since she didn't have that... Whatever it is"

Evie: "It's called a magic mir..."

Doug: "You're not helping. Stop. Maybe she needed another pencil"

Evie: "Actually, I was..."

Doug: "Really, don't help. Please"

Evie: "Please"

Mr. Deley looked between Evie and EJ. "Well, If you can pass this test, I'll return your property and let the matter drop. But I would like a word with later EJ." he relented. Evie was glaring at Chad, but Doug brings her attention back to her test. Outside, Evie stood behind Doug, test in her hand looking nervous.

Evie: "For the first time, It's like I'm more than just a pretty face"

Doug teased, "A shocker, huh?" Evie laughed, grateful for his and EJ's help. "You were pretty great in there." Evie told him.

"So were you, but you should thank EJ." the band dork told her. "About that I saw Chad walking out the classroom upset?" Evie told him. Doug laughed since EJ had told him her plan after class. "Aziz let her borrow his phone. She recorded Chad manipulating you into doing his homework. Fairy Godmother did checked  Chad past homework assignments and found all the handwriting were different and she called his parents and he had to redo all his homework assignments." Doug explained.

"EJ never ceases to amaze me." Evie giggled. The two continued to talk when Mal came walking up looking panicked.

"There you are! I have been looking for you literally everywhere!" Mal exclaimed.

Evie: "What's wrong?"

Mal: "Ben just asked me out on...a date"

Doug: "Nice"

Evie: "We can handle this. Bye"

Doug: "Bye"

Evie: "You're looking a little pale"

Mal: "Yeah, of course"

Evie: "I can fix that with some gloss and some blush"

Mal: "No!"

Evie: "Mal, I can use the..."

Mal: "No, no, no"

As the two left EJ appeared next to Doug. Doug didn't seem to care since after a while he learned the winter spirit girl always appeared out of nowhere. "You know she likes you, right?" EJ asked. Doug just shrugged. "It's kinda hard to tell," he replied. EJ put a hand on his shoulder. "Trust me, she does." the ash blond told him. "Thanks EJ."

EJ: "No problem, and call me Eira"

Mal and Evie were on the bed, and Evie was applying blush to Mal's cheeks. "Okay. Easy on the blush. I don't want to scare him away. Not that I could." Mal stated. Uma was just watching.