Prologue

I don't own anything in this besides my oc's
==================================
Sixteen years ago:

King Jackson aka Jack, Queen Elsa along with their nine month old daughter Eira Juniper  came to Auradon to celebrate the birth of the queen and king's son. After the party was over and the guests began to leave. Queen Belle had insisted that they stay the night.

In the middle of the night Jack woke to the sound of a baby crying. He had a bad feeling and went to check on the children. When he got there he saw a horse made of black sand had his crying daughter in its mouth.

It was one of Pitch Black's nightmares stealing his beloved child. As soon as the nightmare sand dashed off Jack chased after it. The game of chase finally ended when they passed through the barrier.

The king of winter stopped the horse and held his daughter close. The baby crying caused a small blizzard. "It's ok Blizzard. Daddy's here." He gently told his little girl calming her down. Jack took in he surroundings as the citizens of the Isle came out of their homes. Everyone on the Isle knew and feared Jack Frost but as someone from his past.

"Jokul Frosti!?" One of the villains shouted. People started to run away in fear from the King of the North. "Looks like Pitch got his last wish?" Jack sighed solemnly. "Looks like my past finally caught up with me."

The winter spirit with his child found shelter on their new home.  Not knowing when they would be free. Or if he will be the same man he was before he came to the Isle.

The sun had rose in Auradon, when Elsa woke up noticing her husband was gone. Slightly worried she put on her robe and ran to the room with the kids. When she opened the door she screamed causing the Belle, Adam, and Mrs. Potts to run into the room. 

"Your Majesty!? What's wrong?!" Mrs. Potts asked worried. Elsa just started crying and pointed to the crib that her daughter was sleeping in. The three looked in and saw it was covered in nightmare sand.

Mrs. Potts quickly went and check on Ben. 

"Jack is gone too!" Elsa sobbed as Belle brought her into a hug.

"Don't worry Elsa. We'll find him as long as it takes." Adam reassured.

"But what if he..." Elsa sobbed but couldn't bring her self finish.

"Don't worry Elsa. There is no way that will" Belle softly told her.

After about five years of searching most of the kingdoms gave up their search and assumed the the king and princess were dead. But Adam, Belle, the guardians, and Elsa knew the spirited winter king would never go down without a fight as they continued their search.