If I break the original flag little by little, I will be able to get rid of the evil Cielle's deeds and have a true happy ending with my sister and precious family.

In order to do so, I also need to maintain a good relationship with Alex, who will be the future Crown Prince.

"I'll visit you soon."

"Yes, I'll be waiting."

Fortunately, he was also indebted to me, so he gladly accepted my proposal.

I don't know if Clara gets to like Alex, but I don't have to force her to marry him if they don't like each other.

We're acquainted. We can maintain that form. Anyway, I thanked Alex for actively cooperating with today's plan.

The carriage began to run. Isaac deliberately lifted me up from where I was sitting and put me on his lap.

"Ciel, it's good to help His Highness the Prince, but you can't get involved in anything dangerous."

Perhaps because he heard about Count Ruben, Isaac repeatedly asked me as if he was overprotective.

"I'm fine. Louis protected me, didn't he?"

To be exact, he protected me by attacking the villain's crotch. Louis was quite elated by my praise, but Isaac's hardened expression showed little signs of being relieved.

"Why are you so worried, brother?"

"That's it, of course! Ciel's so cute, I'm just wondering what to do if he falls in love with you."

"That's ridiculous." I said while hiding my blushed. It's not normal! We're both boys, maybe if I was a girl then.....What? No! Clara is for Alex only!

Anyway, Louis can't stand to see me being praised. It's all empty words, so it doesn't hurt me even if he tries to.

Louis's words are mean, but I decided to let it go today because I saw him throw himself to save me in the moment of crisis.

And technically, he's not wrong. Alex doesn't like me, and he doesn't like Cielle to be exact, in the original story.

For him, who was often criticized for his mother's status, Ciel, who had everything, couldn't have looked nice.

"You can't have a crush on him." Of course I won't!

You've been kind to me for some reason today, but I'm sure it's because you helped me destroy the Empress.

Anyway, I won't tell you to like me, so please don't kill me. It's enough to be acquainted.

"But you never know."

"Brother, I'm sleepy."

Anyway, Isaac is so fussy that it's a problem. I was so tired because I did so much work today.

I fell asleep, leaning gently in Isaac's arms.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

AFTER THE NIGHT OF THE BALL, Alex met his father, the Emperor, as soon as the morning sun started shining brightly.

"It's Alex."

"Come in."

He was lucky. If Marquis Romford had taken over as Secretary of State, it would have been a huge obstacle.

Until yesterday, the Emperor, who had no justification to support Alex as the Crown Prince, looked over the mountain of data in front of him.

The Emperor could not recklessly use his hands as he is the axis of power that divides the country.