Everything is going well. As brother Isaac disappeared far away, I sneaked a glance and brought it up.

"Your Majesty, you can also go now."

"Are you asking me to leave you two alone?"

Alex seemed unwilling to attend the ball, and wanted to stay outside instead.

Of course he'll be like that, because I've crushed all the flags. It was a little twisted, but if it was the original story, my sister would have been crying alone in the garden because her partner was stolen by Cielle.

Alex, who was wandering around the garden like before, took pity on my crying sister and offered to be her escort. But now Clara has Theo and Izaac side by side as her escort.

So there is no reason for the Crown Prince to go to the party. Perhaps the fact that he wandered around the garden itself was to play hooky.

However, if this continues, the male lead Alex will be absent from Clara's debut ball. I threw the bait on Alex, it's already difficult as it is.

"Isn't it the right time to announce it?"

"Announce what?"

My idiot brother, please step aside. I pushed Louis aside and looked straight up at Alex.

Alex also looks inside to see if the Emperor, Empress Lautte, and other nobles are there in case he accepts.

The ripple effect would have been considerable as all the leading nobles in the capital gathered except for Duke of Valentine himself.

"You should also dance with my sister."

"I'll do that."

After he agreed with me, Alex nodded once and left the terrace.

"What the hell were you talking about?"

Brother Louis is still lost about what's happening. I explained it with a twitch on my left eye.

"That paper was suspicious earlier. So I told his Majesty the Prince to tell his father."

"You told him to tell the Emperor?"

"Yes!"

Children need simplified answers. Louis looked surprised to hear that I had just ordered the Prince.

Louis didn't really like someone who snitches, it's like a thief doing his usual sin. Of course, what I did was not snitching, but more like justice.

Louis and I hid from a distance and peeked inside to see the Prince. I couldn't hear what he was saying but I could see the Emperor calling in his aide with a firm face.

He succeeded in putting light on the matter just like that. Breaking the flag of death once more, Big sister's debut ball then began without any hitch.

Numerous different dishes, well-dressed people under the lights, and delicious food. Adults' banquets, which are not allowed to children, looked much more colorful and enjoyable than my birthday party.

"It's so pretty. I can't wait to debut."

"Yeah. Adults are unfair."

Me and Louis almost pressed our faces against the glass and found Clara.

"Hey, here they come!"

"Wow, that's great."

Clara appeared, twinkling in gold.

Theo, who looked just like Father, had a nervous face, and Isaac, who looked like Mother, glanced at us without anyone noticing.

And I saw Clara in the middle. Wearing a White dress under beautiful lighting, she looked like a pure White Fairy or Angel.