Chapter 11: Lonavla

Start from the beginning

She muttered small thanks and start her breakfast .

Aakriti Pov

" Tomorrow morning , We are leaving for Lonavla. "

Aryan took deep breath and said ..

We were all gathered around the table discussing about our next plan .

" I already booked rooms in hotel near from the spot . First of all , I want you to realise that we are not going there for holidays . But we have to act like we
are actually there for a vacation .

Mrs Singh is hiding from us the last two years . I am sure there is strong reason for her behaviour .

We can't approach her directly or do anything that might ended up in risk for her as well as our life ...we are not going to do anything in rush . We have to make every move slowly and conciously . All right everyone . Any doubt "

Aryan asked us and Samir said ....

" Do you think it's okay to not involve Mr
Singh ? I mean , he should know about this right . After all its about his wife "

Mr Singh one of the most influential person in the country . They have biggest texstile company around the world .

"No , He has been already suffering alot . I don't want to give him any other headache . We will take this matter only in our hands. "

Aryan responded ...

"What about Police ? " Parth asked somewhat looking concerned.

" What Police ! What they have done in last 2 years , they were not able to find single lead regarding to this case . "

Aryan said in frustrations and start to comb his hair in pure annyonce .

" If anyone don't want to come with me just tell me ....I don't have any issue with that but please don't have any kind of doubt or regret while coming with us .
It's not compulsory ..."

Aryan said last sentence in anger..and get inside the room and closed the door harshly .

" What is wrong with him ? He has never been this aggressive and hyper . He gets irritated over little thing . " Samir said in sad tone .

He was right . Aryan was always very considerate about other feeling . He was always clam and listen to others opinions . But now it seems he completely change .

............

**Next Day

We all gathered in the living room .
Meghna and Parth were already ready with there luggage .

After few minutes , Samir also come with his bags .

Aryan also come down with Rohit . We take our bags and head outside the house .
There were the two cars . One of them was Aryan's most favourite black
Mercedes .

And other one Porche was belong to Parth .

Meghna hold indicate me towards the Porche .

We moved towards car but stopped suddenly ...

" Wait . You two are sitting in my car . Parth and Rohit wants to discuss something . "

Confused expression formed on Parth face .

Meghna move towards Aryan's car and said " Get out Rohit . Go seat next to Parth . And discuss whatever you want .
Just get out . We already getting late '

" But I only have plan to get beauty sleep during the journey ."

Rohit replied sadly but Aryan interupted him and made him way outside the car .