Winners and Losers pt.2

(The next three days)

The past few days have been interesting. There was some romance drama between Korra, Mako and Bolin. Bolin liked Korra, but she and Mako kissed infront of him. It was crazy. And Hiei was in the middle of it all.

It caused the team's chemistry to go off, but after their last match they all agreed to be friends. Which was best for them.

Inside the Pro-Bending gym, the Fire Ferrets were all training together to prepare for the finals against the Wolf Bats tonight.

Korra: "Man I got a good feeling about tonight. I don't care if we're the underdogs, we can take those pompous Wolf Bats!"

Hiei: "It's gonna be our toughest match ever, but I think you're right."

Bolin wrapped his arm around Hiei "Introducing your new champs, the Fantastic Fire Ferrets!"

Suddenly the radio began to cut out and Amon's voice could be heard.

"Good Morning, citizens of Republic city. This is Amon. I hope you all enjoyed last night's Pro-Bending match, because it will be the last. It's time for this city to stop worshipping bending athletes as if they were heroes. I am calling on the council to shut down the Pro-Bending arena and cancel the Finals or else...there will be severe consequences." The radio statics and it went silent leaving the four to look at each other.

"That guy got some nerve. You think the council will give in?" Mako looked over at Korra and Hiei

"I'm not waiting to find out. We need to get to city hall." They left the gym and headed towards the council meeting.

The four benders go into the council room to see them talking. Tenzin spots Hiei and Korra and stood up.

Tenzin: "Korra, Hiei. You shouldn't be here. This is a closed meeting."

Korra: "As the Avatar and a Pro-Bending player I have a right to be heard."

Hiei: "So do I. I'm the Prince of the Fire Nation."

Korra: "You can't cancel the finals." She said as the four of them walked up towards the councilman.

Tenzin: "I know winning the Championship means a lot to you both, but as far as I'm concerned we need to shut the arena down."

Hiei: "What about the rest of you? Tarrlok there's no way you're backing down from Amon, right?"

Tarrlok stood up. "Actually, Tenzin and I agree for once."

Tenzin: "The Council is unanimous, we're closing the arena."

Mako: "No!"

Bolin: "You can't."

Korra: "I don't understand. I thought you of all people would take a stand against Amon."

Tarrlok: "While I am still committed to bringing that lunatic to justice, I will not put innocent lives at risk so that you and your friends can play a game."

Mako: "Pro-Bending might be a game to you, but think of what it means to the city. Right now the arena is the one place where benders and non benders gather together in peace to watch benders..." Mako was running out of ideas but Bolin backs him up

Bolin: "Beat each other up...in peace! It's an inspiration to everyone!"

Tarrlok: "I appreciate your naive idealism, but you're ignoring the reality of the situation."

Korra: "The reality is, if you close the arena, you let Amon win!"

Tarrlok: "I'm sorry but our decision has been made. This meeting is adjourned." Before he could slam the gavel down a metal cable zipped across the room and shattered the wooden gavel causing Tarrlok to gasp.