You're not alone but I guess we've to wait some more.

I'm not leaving mate alone when I get her for myself. she has to pay for making me wait so long.53

Ethan smile at the thought of having Alice all to himself without the fear of making her uncomfortable by his touch.

He can't wait for that day.

You don't need to worry about that. I myself will get all the sweet revenge from her.

Ethan smirked at the image in his mind which wasn't very pleasant to describe...ahem.

"...ddy! Daddddyyyyyy!!!"

"Huh ah yea... what!" Ethan blabber when he came out of his thoughts to his alpha pup yelling his lungs out to him.

Tomy pouted angrily and crossed his hands on his chest.

Ethan found him so cute. His pup looks like an cute angry puppy.

"I called you so many times daddy daddy daddy!! Why are you ignoring me!" Tomy spread his hands widely showing how many times he called him.

Ethan chuckled and crouch down to his level.

"Sorry pup, daddy was just thinking something. I didn't ignore my young alpha" Ethan cooed at the pout on his face and pull him closer kissing his cheek in apology.

"Sorry pleasee~ forgive your daddy?" Ethan pouted at him making an innocent face he can mustered.

Tomy tapped his chin with his finger squinting his eyes like he was thinking and then his eyes widen comically and he smile widely.

Um.. not a good sign, Ethan thought.

"Pull your ears daddy!" Tomy demanded.

Ethan huffed at his pup's choice. "No way!"

Tomy frowned. "Pull or no forgiveness" the pup says.

"But why. Something else not this" Ethan bargained but the pup shakes his head almost instantly.

"No excuses daddy! Or I will tell mama to punish you!" Tomy says.

Ethan look at him amused.
"Why mama?"

"Because when I didn't do that, mama punished tomy. So if you don't do it I will complain it to mama" Tomy says proudly like he think he won.

Ethan can't believe his own pup is threatening him right now but he did it anyway.

Tomy cheered loudly and then kiss his cheek. "tomy forgive you daddy!" Ethan yayyed loudly just to make his pup happy.

"Okay now why were you calling me at the first place" Ethan asked him.

"Oh, daddy will puppy live with us now?" Tomy asked excitedly, his doe eyes were sparkling.

Ethan smiled and nodded. "She will for now" Tomy giggle happily.

"Yay!! Can I play with puppy daddy please please!" Tomy pleaded. Ethan cooed and picked him up in his arms. "Ofcourse pup but not with toys and colour pensils, she's still so tiny to be around them" Ethan says.

"Can I tell puppy my bedtime stories?" Tomy asked after a minute of thinking how he'll play with the omega pup.

"Yes she'll surely like it!" Ethan says making the little alpha happy and giggly.
_____________

"Are they asleep?" Alice turned around and nodded as she tucked Tomy inside the thick blanket and kissed his forehead.

She goes to another side of the bed and pick the sleeping omega pup wrapped in lots of warm blankets and came out of the room with ethan.

They entered in their own room and Alice placed the pup on the centre of the bed carefully and cover her with another sheet since the pup is not wearing any clothes, so to make her warm she covered her with small blankets to make her warm and comfortable.

Ethan smiled at the sight of his omega taking care of the pup.

"We need to name her. Calling her omega pup is not settling well" he whispered lowly but Alice is able to hear him and she look up smiling.

"Yea, I was thinking about it too. What should we name her?" Alice asked.

Ethan smile at her. "You name her. What you will decide it'll be the one"

Alice was slightly shocked but smiled nonthless. "I can?"

Ethan nodded seeing the wrils of memories in his head from when he declared Tomy's name without even asking the omega that if she thought for a name or not, his heart felt a slight sting at the guilty memory.

Alice smile and look at the pup on the bed, her mind had a name already since years when she was pregnant she wanted to name her own pup but couldn't.

But now she has a chance which she will not missed it.

" aline"

Alice smile as the name roll on her tongue, hearing the name she is giving to the small and adorable omega pup is making her giddy.

She never tell anyone about the name she choosed because it was the combination of her alpha and her own names, which she loved but never gets the chance to suggest in the past.

Ethan smile at the beautiful name. "aline. It's such a good name" Ethan complimented.

"You think so?"

Ethan just smiled at the nervous Omega. "I love it"

"Welcome home, aline" Ethan whispered softly as he kissed the pup's forehead and stood up again.

Alice giggled happily, loving that how she can now finally call the pup with the desired name.

"We need to buy clothes for aline. She can't always be wrapped in a blanket and also new bottles of milk and formula and other things" Alice says, excited to shop the needed things for the pup.

Ethan chuckled at her excitement and shake his head. He just want to squish her in his arms and kiss her silly.

Alice suddenly stop smiling and blabbering about the things she wants to buy. Ethan frowned at her sudden sadness he felt from her.

"What?"

Alice look up at him with her eyes a bit shiny, her face contort with sadness.

"W-Will you come with me?" The omega stutterd making the alpha confused at her question and sadness.

"What do you mean Alice?"

"To shopping" Alice muttered nervously, fiddling with her fingers looking down.

"Ofcourse! Why are you sad all of a sudden?"

Alice head snapped up and her eyes visibly sparkled. "You will... this time?" She asked out of excitement and happiness.

And that's when it struck the alpha that why his omega is so sad all of a sudden...

....because he never gone to shop with her when Tomy was about to be born....

He felt the sickning feeling in his stomach at the painful memories once again.