Chapter 130 Discovery

Start from the beginning

Rebecca: Understandable..

Kayden: Man, This City Dreams.. this isn't a dream i wanted to experience.. its fucked up..

Rebecca: Totally.

Kayden brought out Pepsi Max instead Pepsi Nitro. Cause he will get High by drinking it.

Rebecca: We should get ready tomorrow, I had a feeling we got a Job to do.

Kayden: Uh-huh. The Reason I joined here to get the money just to buy Nitro Pepsi and i got it.

Rebecca: Huh? Are you fucking insane?! You join Cyberpunk Just for a drink?!

Kayden: Yes. Sorry I didn't told you this earlier.

Rebecca: *Groan* fucking unbelievable.

(Timeskip)

Kayden and the crew we're inside Falco's Vehicle, on a mission to rescue hostages with a new member named Julio who's clearly panting and nervously sweating. I was Sitting next to him.

Rebecca: Feeling a lil antsy there, Julio?

Julio: No Way! 

Kayden didn't mind while enjoying his drink and some KFC Fried Chicken on a box.

Julio: also, Who the hell is this kid?

Rebecca: Don't judge by his appearance, he's a monster. You don't want to get on his bad side, even Maine lost to him.

Julio: Seriously?

Julio couldn't believe much easily about what Rebecca says about Kayden Freeman himself.

David: Just Stick behind me, Don't rush ahead.

Julio: Y-you want me to take a rear, I Ain't no rookie man.

Kayden finished eating his meal and his drink.

Falco: Attention, Ladies. One minute from destination.

*Insert Any Anime Intro*

We got off the vehicle while Kiwi and Falco remain inside.

Kayden place HF Murasama on his Hip, ready for combat at anytime.

{[user - talk] - means on call, depends on any angle}

Got a small army on our hands... Heaps of Iron... and turrets, multiple. Can't ping 'em all for Quickhacks, not enough time. Front door's a dead zone, that's crystal. So plan B, find the backdoor, definitely. - Kiwi

David - Easy Peasy plan C's my pick.

Okay. I can't wait to see Kayden on Action - Rebecca

No backdoor swoop-in? Why? - Julio

Knock Yourself out, get to it - Rebecca

Hey! Wait! Don't leave me! - Julio

Without Hesitation, Kayden Kick the door open and crack his neck.

Kayden: *sigh* time to do this the old fashion way.

Kayden Dash, pull the trigger and slash those enemies with HF Murasama. wiping all the enemy group alone with little or no effort.

Rebecca: Holy Damn!

Julio: Is it even Human?!

Kayden Sheath HF Murasama in a bored way since he was like playing easy mode.

Nvm, His Damaged Resistance is too high which is very insanely hard to break his shield with just explosives and bullets.

Kayden: These guys are pretty small fries to me, You guys handle the big boss of these gang I killed, I don't wanna steal your job, ngl.

David: That's Okay, you did pretty well about everything, now its time to face Maelstrom.

Kayden: Hmph..

Kayden turns around and heading for an exit.

Kayden: That guy wouldn't not be a problem for you anymore. Im gonna sit back on Falco's truck. I'm the biggest introvert in Night City afterall.

Rebecca: Bu- what about the party?

Kayden: Nah, I'm a party pooper ( ̄﹃ ̄)

(Timeskip)

Kayden was sleeping in the Apartment alone.

While Lucy was already inside his apartment looking at him, hes defenseless since she hacked the security door and his unusual Combine energy field. She never trust a single soul in Night City except David. She caught interest of Kayden's Unknown abilities and she though he was hiding any Cybernetic enhancement even first met with the crew obviously thought he was lying from the start.

Lucy: Okay.. lets see what he got.

Lucy Scanned him Deeply around him, maybe she can see what Kiwi can't see. but what she saw was being blocked by an long neck engineer firewall saying "Nope".

She was feel insulted by a weird firewall and disabled it. whats even more weird is she's not even on ICE bath yet she was blocked by a firewall.

Lucy: What the hell is this?

When she looks closer, she can see some kind of number.

0100011111010101011

Until She knows this was a Data. A Person as a Data itself exist around Night City out of Reality.

Kayden was being inspected by Lucy and she figure it out that I was a Living Data in Reality form, She investigate Further every single part of his body until she found something.

Lucy: Is that a Virus?

She found a virus implant on Kayden's Heart. It's Called "I Love You" which is a reference of the Deadliest Virus on Earth. The form surrounds his Heart in a corrupted way and the color is black with a white light background.

Lucy: Why he has a Virus?

Lucy already search about his Info and whereabouts but none of them exist except his name and Age. of course its very normal for her to do this when comes to strangers. She found a unusual soul here in night city.

Lucy: Tch.. this is getting weirder as if i was sent to irreality the moment I investigate Kayden.

Lucy got a bit grumpy and left Kayden's Apartment in peace.

← To be continued

Final Chapter Stage - Red Sun

-------------------------

Something is wrong with my Glock 17