"Well it's not," I smirk, "Can I kiss you again?"

"Are you gonna ask every time?" She leans forward, sitting up on her knees.

"Maybe," I lean forward, my hand under her chin, slowly pulling her face to mine.

"Don't," she smirks right before our lips meet. She taste like sugar and something else I can't figure out, but the mix is addicting.

I slide my hand back, fingers tangled in her long blonde hair, pulling her closer. She swings her leg over my body, sitting in my lap, breaking the kiss. Her hands on my face as she looks down at me. She looks so focused as her eyes analyze me and her thumbs slides over my cheek.

"When's Trevor coming home?" I ask, pushing a few stray strands of her hair behind her ear.

Her thumbs slides over my bottom lip, "I don't know, he didn't say where he was going." She sounds almost far away like her brain is somewhere else.

"I bet he went to Alisha's." It's a Thursday night, there's no way he didn't. She doesn't work on Thursdays.

"How did he even meet her?" Kendall asks, our eyes meeting. She slowly pushes her hands through my hair, twirling the ends between her fingers.

"She was our waitress one night, and he just made a move," I shrug, my hands sliding up her thighs to her hips.

"What's her deal? Is she in it for the right reasons?" Kendall asks as her hands leave my hair and rest on my shoulders. It's kind of funny watching her and Trevor go back and forth all the time. One moment they're being protective of the other, the next they're  basically bullying each other.

"I think so, from what I know she grew up here, both her parents work at some record company, but that's all I know," I answer, my thumbs sliding across the fabric of her leggings.

"He can take care of himself," she shrugs, then asks, "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah that's why I came out here originally," I chuckle.

"I'm craving a burger, what if we go pick up In-N-Out then come back here and watch a movie?" She smiles down at me. She has the most perfect smile, it's bright and warm.

"Let's go then," I give her hips a squeeze.

KENDALL

Jamie hands me his phone, "Pick something good."

"You say that as if I'd put on something bad," I scoff scrolling through his list of playlists.

"What is this?" I smile at the title of a shared playlist with my brother, it's called 'pre-pregame hype'. I immediately hit shuffle and start laughing at the first song that plays, which is No Control by One Direction.

"Oh my gosh," Jamie groans, "It's our pre-pregame playlist, we blast it while getting ready to leave for a game."

"One Direction?" I question looking over at him as I set his phone in one of the cup holders between us.

"You know you wanna sing along," he glances at me, his hand tapping to the beat on the steering wheel.

He's right. I love One Direction.

I smile looking over at him right as the chorus starts. I quickly turn up the volume and we both shout along to the lyrics for the whole rest of the song and the song after that and the one after that. The songs range from Elton John's Crocodile Rock to Stir Fry by Migos which transitions into Let's Get Crazy by Hannah Montana. It's a musical rollercoaster but I love it.

We roll the windows down and just cruise all the way to In-N-Out. Every song that plays is a great hype song, I might have to get access to this playlist for myself.