The Terror of Tal'Dorei: Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Are you offering to help?" Vax simply replied. Athena let out a chuckle, totally not expecting Vax to spew that.

"Yeah. U-Uh, well, no. I... fսck you!" the orc shouted realizing what he said.

"Oh, I'm only asking you to give me a hand," Vax said with his own smirk as he seductively placed his hand on the orc's arm before it. Grog came from behind with his axe slicing his hand clean off causing him to stumble back screaming knocking over a few chairs.

"You know, Vax, I think he's willing. Ooh, can I keep this?" Grog asked holding the hand up.

The orc stood up with a grunt with anger in his eyes. "Don't just stand there gawking, louts. Kill them!" he snarled. The group brought out their weapons and charged forward. While they were winning, the group was uncoordinated since most of them were drunk. Everyone bumped into each other causing not all their attacks to hit. A tabaxi came charging forward at Athena but since she was one sober person in the group, she easily subdued him and cut his own hand off.

"Grog, care for another one?" she said as she tossed it to Grog who gladly accepted it in.

"Haha, yes!" he shouted as he threw the hand hitting one of the patrons before using his axe to slice him.

"Why does this happen every time we go out drinking?" Keyleth shouted after she wrapped the dog-like creature (Athena wasn't exactly sure what that thing was) in her vines. Trinket burst through the wall of the tavern at Vex's command and dragged another orc out with him.

Percy tried to get shot off but Grog kept getting in his way, "Grog, step aside!" When he got the perfect shot, his gun just clicked, releasing a small amount of smoke. "Oh, bollocks," he said as he was picked up.

Vax fell beside Athena as she stabbed her sword through the shoulder of a tiefling. She pulled her sword and grabbed Vax's hand, helping him up. "Where the hell is Scanlan?" he asked.

"Where do you think he is?" Athena asked rhetorically. Scanlan was obviously having sex with someone since he wasn't with the group. "Good point," he said.

The tavern owner came up the stair with another case of ale to find their bar completely destroyed as the patrons were fighting "You got to be shitting me." they said as their form changed shaped into a minotaur.

"Stop!" they yelled causing everyone to stop.

"First, you people drink me dry, then you destroy my tavern. And-and what is that gnome doing with my daughter?" they asked. Athena looked over to a hole in the wall with Scanlan, of course, in a bed naked with a woman who at least was having a good time.

"It's probably best you don't know," he said as the daughter pushed Scanlan back down on her.

"Who's paying for all this?" the tavern owner said. Vex stepped forward as she was our unofficial accountant and bargainer of the group.

"Goodness, such a mess. Absolutely dreadful. But I can assure you, darling, Vox Machina will find those responsible...." Vex started but was interrupted by the tavern owner.

"Uh-uh, don't even try it. Money, now."

"Well, you see... We don't exactly have any money on us, per se," Vex started sneakily handing what little money we did have to Vax. Clearly, the tavern owner wasn't buying it as they began to transform. "But if you give me five...," Vex didn't get to finished as the minotaur began picking them all up and throwing them out of the tavern. Athena hit the ground hard. Scanlan stood up still very naked.

"Uh, hello? Yes, excuse me. Ah," Scanlan started wanting to get his clothes back as they were at his face. "Thank you, much appreciated," he chuckled.

"And stay out!" The tavern owner roared slamming the door. The group sat up collecting themselves as Scanlan put on his clothes.