Faith: "Ya of Course, I can be there."

Max: "Great I'll tell them."

Faith: "Ya bye."

~Call ended~

I get ready & head down to the studio & head out closing the door.

New York📍

I walk down the streets of the city, more cautious of everything. Dating the biggest pop star celebrity who is my best friend has been difficult going out.

Faith's thoughts: "I better get this position if I don't get it idk what I'm going to do."

I rush & make it to one of the subway stops & check the time. I sigh in relief that the train would be here in 7 minutes. It was the fastest way to get to the studio. This wouldn't be my first option to travel by but I had to get there on time.

Faith's thoughts: "Why is it still cold, it's freaking spring."

Studio📍

I got to the studio & waited patiently, they were busy with someone else. Meanwhile I was anxious about the outcome, shaking my leg frantically.

(Jessica pov)

Los Angeles📍

Jessica: "You got this girl, go up & ask her."

I nervously go up to the girl & I immediately freak out & freeze.

Valerie: "Umm can I help you?"

Jessica: "Sorry, I thought you were...umm...sorry wrong person." Rush back hiding behind the corner.

Jessica's thoughts: "Fuck me, I'm so!!! Why did I have to freeze like an idiot?"

She is this girl at my college I've been going to since the January transfer. I thought it would be a good idea to go back to school & study. I'm still figuring out what I want to learn & with a shit load of free time it makes sense.

Jessica: "She's not looking my way is she?" I peek the corner & she's not.

Valerie is a business major, & she does have other classes she takes which is the reason why I see her often. She has math, & language arts with me. While she has her life figured out my dumb ass is just starting.

Jessica's thoughts: "Faith wouldn't freak out, she'd figured out what to do."

I rather not bother at all since she's busy getting some label thingy done. You win some, you lose some. I could get into business just to see her more, or into smart classes which I'm really not, I do like animation & drawing.

Without knowing where I was going thinking about college & things I could be doing better. I

Jessica: "I could talk to them about transferring to being an art major & then I could build up my courage."

Like I said I wasn't looking where I was going & ya. My dumb ass walked a book store & stumbled making a shit mess of books everywhere.

Jessica's thoughts: "This is so embarrassing!!"

Jessica: "I'm really sorry I'll clean this up!!"

I start staking up books quickly & poorly putting them back on the table. Again I was just helping clean up, as I turned around quickly not paying attention like I always do. I trip on my shoe lace making myself look dumb & very embarrassed.