A Glimpse

"I know it took me a long time to get here, but crazily, I've never been more sure about anything in my life."

~Sophie "Razor" Starke

"Why have kids when we have two grown-ass adults rolling on the ground like idiots."

~Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw

"We've gotta stop having these life-changing deep talks in the Hard Deck.  It's starting to become our thing and I'm still not sure if I want to have a thing with you."

~Jake "Hangman" Seresin

"And I thought you said that it was a made-up holiday that marketers used to make millions of dollars."

~Mark "Rebound" Davis

A/N: Hello everyone!  I am so excited to be back and telling more of Sophie and Bradley's story!  This is a sequel so if you haven't read Fly With Me, then go check that out first

A/N: Hello everyone!  I am so excited to be back and telling more of Sophie and Bradley's story!  This is a sequel so if you haven't read Fly With Me, then go check that out first.  As I said in the previous book, this is modeled in a similar way to Gilmore Girls: a year in the life if you have seen that.  So there will be a lot of time jumps, but plenty of laughs, romance, and drama as well!  The above pictures are just a look into what's to come.  

Also, just a quick note to add: between work and school, my schedule is filled to the max this semester.  That being said, for now, I plan to update once a week.  Once things get a little less hectic, it'll probably be more frequent than that, but I didn't want to wait any longer to start sharing this story with everyone.  So, I hope you enjoy diving into this sequel book and more of Sophie and Bradley's relationship!