Chapter 102 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

Start from the beginning

" I-I have no idea..." I said

" How are we going to leave? " Princess Beatrice says as I shrugged my shoulder and then we heard noises outside.

" Fuck... What the fuck is wrong with this massive... Fuck why won't it cut!?! "

" Is it the person who were trying to kill us? He's still outside." Princess Beatrice says

" What should we do, we can't leave." Princess Beatrice says as I sighed.

" Someone must be outside and fighting the assassin since I'm not the one who made all the flowers grow." I said

" I wish that is true. " Princess Beatrice says as we waited for awhile but nothing happened, the assassin hasn't left yet, he seems to be trying to cut the thorns and make his way in here.

" Fuck! Why does it not work!?! Fuck hell! "

" It just absorbs all my magic spells! What the fuck... Why can't I destroy it!?! "

" Lady Althea, what should we do? " Princess Beatrice says

" If only we could see what he's doing, that would be great. " I said and then I was startled when the leafs started moving on its own and I made eye contact with the assassin again.

" You. Get out of here! " He yells and I just stared at him.

" A dumb person will only follow your words, but I'm not. " I said

" So, why the fuck would I go out there? Just to die? Fuck off. " I said

" How could you swear like that? " Princess Beatrice whispers.

" This is interesting, I've never encountered a child like you, so bold, that's a compliment." He says

" Well, thank you, I guess. " I said while crossing my arm and suddenly he thrust his sword to where I was standing, good thing I immediately stepped back.

" Fuck, it won't go through! What the fuck is wrong with these walls made of flowers and thorns!?! Are you the one who made this!?! " He says while looking at me.

" Don't look at me, I have no idea either! " I said

" Who should I look then? That Princess next to you doesn't have the powers to control nature. " He says

" No one is here and only the three of us, so who else should I be looking at!?! " He says and I just stared at him.

" Whatever it is not me. " I said

" Alright, you two will die tonight anyway." He says and tried to destroy the wall but no matter what he would do, it would just go back to how it looked like.

" Fucking hell! " He says

" Just give up." I said and he looked at me and he tried to thrust his sword again and it did went through but he couldn't pull his sword back.

" Fuck ... Fuck! Fuck! "

" I told you." I said

" Okay, you want the hard way kid? Then, let's do the hard way." He says and then he started doing incantation and I saw a blue magic circle surrounding him.

" He's going to destroy these walls." Princess Beatrice says as I looked at her.

" Destroy? He couldn't even cut it with his sword." I said

" That spell... It's a level six type of magic, he'll be able to destroy this wall. " Princess Beatrice says

" Well, that says we will be fucked. " I said with a smile.