Ophelia giggles and opens her eyes looking at Austin who is leaning over her. "Poetry is not your forte. Stick to songwriting and making love," she says. "I would have you know that poem was spoken impromptu. Sit up, baby, we are here and you will want to see this drive - it's a beauty," Austin says sitting back. Ophelia sits up and looks around. They're at the bottom of a bushy mountain. The road ahead is narrow with a 'Private Property sign sticking up bright and bold above the bushes. "Where are we?" she asks. "Utah. Just outside Salt Lake City," he says. "Oh, we are far from home," she says. "We are closer than you think," he says then leans over and kisses her, his breath a little shaky. He is nervous. Then he leans back and moves the camper forward. Ophelia watches as they roll into the bush, she looks out over the country as they climb, the lights of Salt Lake City reaching far and wide soon below them in the dim light of the late afternoon. Austin keeps climbing and soon he turns into an even more narrow road, with more bushes and trees that arch and form a canopy over the road. Then a house appears. All the lights are on, yellow, warm, and inviting. it makes the house look inviting and safe. Austin stops near the front door and sighs - he sighs like he is home, like the house brings him peace. Where are they? Austin jumps out then walks around and opens Ophelia's door, takes her hand, and leads her to the front door.

"This...this is my home."

"You don't live in LA?"

"I have a house there...but this is my home. I hang onto it tightly, it's all me in there, baby,  and I don't like the vulnerability of opening myself up so personally to the world. I share everything, but this little piece of myself I keep just for myself and those I trust and love...this is my home, my real home, me,"

"And you brought me here?"

"Yes."

He unlocks the front door and pushes it open then stands back to let Ophelia walk in. She takes a breath and steps inside. The house is warm and wraps around her making her feel a little giddy. The furniture is big and inviting, warm wood accents make it feel more like a cabin than a huge house. Stacks of music sheets are lying in piles, and guitars and guitar picks litter almost every surface. Half-burnt candles with their wax dripping down suggest long nights of a private moments between Austin and himself. There's a wall of pictures, Austin, and famous people from movie stars to singers to presidents from around the world. Dotted in between are photos of his younger self with Oliver or Rod, there is one of Diamond and another of a beautiful woman with a playful smile. He points to her picture. "That's Rosie...and those," he points to an older, but a lovely-looking couple, "are my parents...and that? That's Red," he says pointing to a strikingly handsome young man. He looks just like Austin, only his eyes are green but his smile is just as warm and inviting. Ophelia turns and looks at Austin who is standing, rubbing the back of his neck with a shy smile on his face. "So this is me...this is my life," he says. "Is that a bear behind you?" Ophelia says pointing to a bear that is standing on his back legs, its head almost touching the ceiling. Austin lets out a little laugh and nods. "that's Emmott, It's stupid, and maybe a little weird, but he is cool - he looks after the place when I am not here," he says. "Your home is lovely, sweetheart.  Thank you for bringing me here...I feel like you have given me something rare and I will cherish it," she says wrapping her arms around his waist and placing her head on his chest. "I feel like I want to stay here forever, like the rest of the world no longer exists," she whispers. "I know the feeling, baby," he says softly and kisses the top of her head.

There is a knock on the door and Austin steps away to open it. Ophelia finds herself feeling a little annoyed that someone infringed on their space, rolling her eyes at herself. When Austin opens the door she sees that it's Leon. Leon holds up a set of keys for Austin's Rolls and gives him an annoyed look. "We could have done this exchange five hours down the road, fucker," he says. Austin laughs and takes the keys throwing his arms around Leon who pushes him off with fake annoyance. "You deserved a little holiday, Lee - always so serious," Austin says. "With the amount of shit you send my way, I have no fucking choice. Hello there Miss Ophelia Monroe, you are always a refreshing sight," he says with a sweet smile. Ophelia giggles and waves a small smile at him. "You have been working out I see...nice muscles," she says sweetly. She only does it to work Austin up - it works. He looks between Leon and Ophelia with a disgusted face. "Enough of that bullshit. Get away from my house before I fire you," Austin says and puts his arm around Ophelia and pulling her closer to his body.