The Stripper

Ophelia is sitting at the kitchen table, munching on an apple and staring at the two movie scripts Xolani had sent her when suddenly a little yellow flower is dropped in front of her. She looks up and is not surprised to see Austin smiling at her. "I got that little fucker from the grass...safer that way," he says. "Thank you, sweet man," she says picking it up and sniffing it. It's just a weed, but it's sweet. "What you got here?" he asks picking up one of the scripts. "They are from Xolani. One is a girl who is saving the world from destruction - chemical warfare and if you turn to the fourth scene there is a sex scene. The second is about a stripper...every scene is a sex scene," Ophelia says. "Which one are you going to do? Do the stripper one," Austin says. "I don't know... don't think the world really wants to see me all hot and sweaty at a movie house," she says. "The world absolutely wants that. I want that," Austin says flipping through the stripper script. "Well maybe you can run my lines with me, let me test out which one I like," she suggests but Ausrin ignores her, he is so caught up reading the script - that's good. Five minutes later he looks up at her with big eyes. "You have a gym right?" he asks. "Yes, the door near the garage," Ophelia answers. "Come with me," he says grabbing her hand and dragging her to the gym.  He opens the door to the gym and looks around, then back down at the script and reads again. Ophelia has no idea what he is doing so she just stands there quietly. Then he looks up at the ceiling. "Those security cameras work? Who has access to them?" he asks. "Yes they work and the monitor thing is in the office. Only I have access to the inside cameras," she explains and Austin hums. He pulls a chair under one of the security cameras and points it at the Smith machine. It's a weight machine with large metal pillars on either side and a metal bar running along the top connecting the two pillars with a bench on the floor between the two pillars. "Stand on the bench, baby and face the camera," he instructs. She shrugs and does what he says. "Now reach up and grab the bar above your head," he says. Ophelia reaches up and curls her fingers around the top bar, her toes only just touching the bench. "Could you stay like that for about fifteen/twenty minutes?" he asks. Ophelia lets go and looks down at him. "Maybe...if I was tied on or had straps to loop my hands into," she says. "Get undressed. I will be back in a second," he says running out. Undressed?

Austin comes in just as she takes off her last piece of clothing, he stops and stares at her. "You are a beaut, baby...I am going to watch this movie once it's out. I am going to watch all your movies...but I am going to battle through the sex scenes," he says closing and locking the gym door and then slowly starts removing his clothing. "I will make you a deal. You watch my movies and battle through the fake sex scenes and then you come find me and I will give you the real thing," she says, blushing, she has been pretty bold with her words of late. Austin laughs and walks closer to her. "I like that deal very much, baby," he says. He holds up two belts in his hands. "Arms up, baby," he says. Ophelia stands on the bench then reaches up and grabs the bar above her head. Austin climbs up too and then stands in front of her as he ties her hands to the bar and then jumps down. "How's that feel? You good? How long do you think you could stay like that?" he asks. "Actually, it's comfortable. My muscles are stretched but I think I can last at least fifteen minutes like this," she says. "Great, I will be fucking you for most of that time anyway so I will hold you up somewhat," he says and picks up the script, running his eyes over the open page quickly then looks up at her.

"You read this?"

"A little."

"So the stripper is fucking the owner of the club. He is a sadist. Ties her up and shit, gets his kicks from spanking her during sex. He uses a sex arch - but this machine serves the same purpose. I am not going to hit you and the sex scene is shit so I am going to do my own thing. I want you to look at the camera the whole time, don't try and make yourself look sexy just act like you did last night...salted caramel - lots of sweetness and a sprinkling of naughty. Just do what comes naturally," he says. "I-If you want you can spank me...I trust you," she whispers. Austin slings his leg over the bench and sits down, looking up at her. "You are full display for me, baby...I promised I would never lay a finger on you and I will not break it, no matter the circumstance. I don't need to do that to make sex rough. Promise me that you will never allow anyone to do that to you...not to your beautiful skin," he says then he starts to stroke himself. Ophelia's eyes are fixed on him, he is so big and hard, and...delicious. "I promise," she says still watching him. "You like this?" he asks, still stroking. Ophelia nods. "I am going to use a stern voice, if you don't like it tell me. Just tell me to stop if I do anything you don't like...I will stop, ok?" he asks. Ophelia suddenly feels a rush of fear, she has never done anything like this, she has not even watched anything like this - but she wants it. "Yes," she whispers.