ALEX STEPPED OUT OF THE CROWDED party and into the garden. It has already been three years since he started his official duties, and he has officially continued his career after being ordered by his father, the Emperor.

Negotiations with neighboring Kingdoms were successful. However, despite his excellent results over the years, the Emperor still gave no definite answer.

"You don't have enough justification."

In other words, there is still a lack of justification to make himself the Crown Prince. It was more than possible to guess who was behind it.

Princess Royal, Empress Rote, Mother's enemy and Mistress of the current Imperial palace. As the head of the aristocracy who revered legitimacy and authority, she always regarded Alex's presence as a thorn in her eye.

Like a bug.

The Empress Rote hated Alex's mother. His mother was killed by someone for daring to bear the Emperor's seed. He could tell who the culprit was without having to tell him.

Those who feared the power of the Empress disguised his Mother's death as an accident, even though they clearly saw signs of death from poison.

After his mother's unjust death, Alex decided. He will surely be an emperor and clear his mother's false accusations. He wasn't going to do anything to do that.

If he marries Duchal house Valentine's favorite son there will be enough justification.

There was a time when the Emperor mentioned it as a passing story. It's funny that this is said about a child who is only 10 years old, but the marriage of the royal family requires a proper identity.

If he marries Ciel, Alex gains a strong backing, the Duke of Christopher Valentine, the supreme power of the empire, whom even Princess Rotte cannot carelessly treat.

"It's Valentine."

He is not scared if he marries a boy. Besides in this world, marrying a boy to a boy is normal. Besides Alex sees Ciel is a fragile boy, Alex is confused if Ciel is really a boy, his skin tone is not really for a boy.

In short, he looks like a girl.

But the case is Ciel didn't know that you can marry a boy if you're also a boy. Well basically he was clueless, he thought that it was forbidden but in reality it's not.

According to his research, the Duke of Valentine has five children in total.

Four sons, and Clara the adopted daughter. A woman with no blood-ties to the family whatsoever.

Clara was adopted because the Duchess did not have a daughter, so Clara Valentine is nothing but a scoundrel.

Alex's Mother was an unwelcome scoundrel in this imperial palace.

With the arrival of Empress Rote, who received formal bookkeeping, his mother naturally became a person without even a record.

So he had a prejudice without realizing it. Like the Empress who bullied his mother because she was lower than herself, however-

Ciel is a different person.

"Let go of me!"

The child's voice, which couldn't be heard at the party, sounded very similar to that of Ciel of the day. Ladies and gentlemen who are about to make their first social debut will enter soon, so there should be no one in the garden right now.

He can't just let the fuss slip away. Alex pulled the sword straight out and headed for the garden.

There were two well-dressed children, and one of the imperialists, Count Reuben.