VIII. Clara's Debut

Start from the beginning

Even if Merryll was the villain who bullied Clara, she was just technically following my orders, so it's up to me now.

I didn't know it was so hard to live as a source of all evil. But we'll find a way out and at the same time, make sure the story doesn't change too much.

If necessary, she or I will also play the villain. I can't be treated as nicely as fate tells me.

Clara's debut day has finally come. It was a great opportunity to see if the incident happened as it was even if the time it happens changes.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

AS EXPECTED, WHEN CLARA'S debut date was set, father suddenly decided to go on a business trip.

Somehow, he said he would come back before the party, but he was stranded due to heavy rain in the area. It was as I expected. Although there is a difference in time and process, the contents in the original work happen somehow.

So let's change the future a little bit more enthusiastically. You shouldn't be relieved that you're on good terms with Clara.

Fortunately, we have two reliable young masters in our house. Except for me and Louis, the other two brothers set out to prepare for Clara's escort.

"Well, how is it?"

The results of the empire's greatest beauty were enormous.

"You're really cool, Mom."

A Lady's debut requires wearing a pure white dress. However, how to interpret the pure white thing depends entirely on the family's wealth.

It doesn't matter even if she is adopted or not, Clara is a Valentine's daughter and thanks to my persuasion skill to mother who is next to her, Clara's debut has been set up with a huge budget.

The fabric is made of imported high-quality silk and a flower crown of fifty gold.

Even that was not enough. The earrings and necklaces were decorated with platinum strings and petite diamonds of the right size.

Every step she took, the fluttering jewels shone like stars.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mother."

Theo, dressed in a dignified manner, will play the role of the escort on behalf of our absent father, and mother will also carry Clara around and greet the social world.

But two children, Louis and I, are still young and we should stay home but of course, I won't allow that.

"Isaac!" I called out to Isaac.

"Yes, Ciel."

"You didn't forget what I asked you to do, did you?"

I also asked Isaac for cooperation for Clara's splendid debut. As if my head was on the line, Isaac sneaked the bait while watching my mom's attention as I had told him in advance.

"Mother, I'll be leaving in a little while."

"You said you had something to check with the Knights, didn't you? Don't be too late."

In fact, even if Isaac was there or not, it was enough, so my mother started first with Theo and Clara.

Then Brother Isaac ran to me when he noticed other people.

"Do you really want to go to the palace at all costs?"

"Yes. I'm so sad that I can't see Clara's debut dance."