CHAPTER 9 < meet again >

It's been months that Yoo Jimin haven't seen Kim Minjeong, Yoo Jimin thought to herself that she should make the first move and not letting a one kiss ruined they're relationship.

Yoo Jimin took the chance and went to Kim Minjeong house..

*She knocks at the door* 

Yoo Jimin waited for minutes until it got to hours, Yoo Jimin felt Regret. She looks at Kim Minjeong house window and seeing her kissing a guy.. that make Yoo Jimin heart broken but she couldn't just says that Kim Minjeong is a lesbian, Yoo Jimin left Kim Minjeong house with the regret feeling..

*Few days later*

Yoo Jimin does that have the motivation to go to school and she feels sick in her stomach, she might thought she ate something but it wasn't she knows why she's hurting and she knows its about Kim Minjeong kissing another dude..

Yoo Jimin parents are worried sick as they're keep forcing her to go to school so she wouldn't have bad grades..

Day turn into months....

Yoo Jimin still doesn't have any motivation to go. But sadly she have to since her mom begged her..

Yoo Jimin finally arrive at school Yoo Jimin saw Kim Minjeong kissing with that same exact guy as she felt that feeling again..

Yoo Jimin ignore her and turn the other way..

*Recess*
Yoo Jimin eats her lunch as always but this time she is alone, Yoo Jimin saw Kim Minjeong and tries to hide her face.

Kim Minjeong notice Yoo Jimin and went towards her, " hi, it's been so long i haven't seen you.. " Kim Minjeong said, Yoo Jimin ignore her and continue eating her lunch.

" Why are you ignoring me?? " Kim Minjeong said. " HAVE YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE KISS? " Yoo Jimin stand up and yell at Kim Minjeong making everyone looking at them with disgust face. Kim Minjeong was speechless.

( What will happen next?? )
- please suggest me some idea I didn't have any idea to write anymore..
- sorry for not continue the story 🙏😔