PART 6 < tight hug!! >

week 1

Yoo Jimin was very excited to see Kim Minjeong and Yoo Jimin wear the most beautiful and almost show most of her body part, she can't wait to have a fun day with Kim Minjeong as she knows that's she wanted to attract
Kim Minjeong the whole day.

Kim Minjeong has arrived as she was wearing a baggy clothes, Kim Minjeong knock on the door. Yoo Jimin went to the door and opened it, " hello!! " says Yoo Jimin and hug Kim Minjeong tightly. " woah² not to tight, I might not breathing after this." says Kim Minjeong and let out a awkward laugh, Yoo Jimin finally let go the hug and led her in.

as both of the female we're inside, Yoo Jimin decided to make ramen for breakfast since she haven't eaten anything yet and her parents already left her alone. " do you wanna eat ramen? " says Yoo Jimin and smile. " sure, I'm starving and I've been craving for it! " says Kim Minjeong and smile back at Yoo Jimin, Yoo Jimin felt a rush from her body and went to the kitchen to make the ramen.

after Yoo Jimin make the ramen, Yoo Jimin went back to the living room and gave Kim Minjeong the ramen. " sorry, we only have one bowl. others like dirty and I'm to lazy to clean them up." says Yoo Jimin even though she was lying just to try her best to attract Kim Minjeong. " oh, it's okay. actually I'm glad that's there's only one bowl." says Kim Minjeong and gave a big smirk. " oh my " says Yoo Jimin and she felt a bit Horny. " why with the red face? " says Kim Minjeong with a confused look. Yoo Jimin didn't realize that's her face was red as a tomato and quickly cover her face up. " it's just nothing." says Yoo Jimin while covering her faces with her hand.