PART 5 < flirty home teacher >

2 MONTHS LATER

Yoo Jimin and Kim Minjeong been friends for the past 2 months and Yoo Jimin have a huge crush on Kim Minjeong that's past few months same as Kim Minjeong, sadly both of them doesn't know how to confess to each other until one day...

4th December

Yoo Jimin mother forced Yoo Jimin to study more during the holidays. " mum! I don't want another tuiysen, why do I need another tutor?! and during the holidays? mum I wanted to visit grandmother's, please don't do this to me. " Yoo Jimin begged her mother not make her tuition more during the holidays " please Karina you're failed most of your test! how come you fail science when it's the most easiest subject in school? " her mother said to Yoo Jimin. Kim Minjeong came just in time to save Yoo Jimin from her mother," oh hello Mrs Jimin, did I interrupt something? " Kim Minjeong said and looked confused. " WINTER! " Yoo Jimin screams and hug her. " please take me away from my evil mother " Yoo Jimin said and cried her eyes out as she was faking it to make Kim Minjeong felt pity, Kim Minjeong laugh. " why are you laughing?!??! " Yoo Jimin said and let go of the hugged, " please tell me what's wrong? " Kim Minjeong said and smile " well, my evil mother forced me to have a another tuition " Yoo Jimin said and make a sad face. " oh my god." Kim Minjeong said burst into a loud laughter. " please tell me what did you fail " Kim Minjeong asked Yoo Jimin but Yoo Jimin mother replied first before Yoo Jimin could says anything " she failed science, mathematics and her biology test. " as Yoo Jimin mom said " woah?! you failed science, mathematics and biology?! isn't that's your favorite subject in school?? " Kim Minjeong said, Yoo Jimin didn't says anything and when to her room with no more hope.

20 minutes later

someone knock at Yoo Jimin door, Yoo Jimin eventually open them and look shock. " your still here? " said Yoo Jimin " well yeah, I talk your mom out of it and we make a deal that in 3 weeks you'll have tuiysen with me and after the 3 weeks your mom gives you a test and you'll answer them with in 2 hour. " Kim Minjeong said and smile, Yoo Jimin didn't expect anything like that but she agree with Kim Minjeong.