Later after years....it was sreekrishna who enlightened him about Rani's decision to give birth to the divine goddess's ansh and harsh too bone as the blessing that queen got already. It was her punya which made her bear that energy and got herself a place in heaven by releasing the commitments of human life....

The one who considers as avatar of Narayan and his priyaputri born for same purpose....to establish dharma with a battle among Kshatriyas and she will help the lord by restraining back dhanavas. His son truly deserves to be worshipped....At the time of their birth there a incorporeal heard that,

" This girl born to rule not to obey....she will bring change to fate....",

Harsh was a new born baby....yet his behaviour from their childhood reflect as if he is the only one who understood the meaning of those words. So it was not that hard for the king of Udaipur to announce his daughter as the future sovereign..... With her power the mighty kingdom yet again become more prominent.......

************************************************************************

" Is he the one you told?? "

Prince of Udaipur asks to the yadava friend by looking on the screen that made of fog by his sister. They were watching the kalapradhashan of princes of one of the mighty nation in aryavart. That kingdom truly enriched with successors who are all capable and powerful....but the lord didn't blessed brain to them that they fighting each other. Few moments ago he have saw how the prince named bheema and duryodhan fought to kill each other......
They never gonna make it together.

Not getting any reply from achyuta he gazes to the said person and his lips tilted in smile. His yadava friend's eyes were shining like dark stone and it was so evident he quite impressed with his friend's display of skills. That admiration and soft smile added extra gleam to the most handsome man on earth with moon like radiance and aura of divinity.......

" hmm!!! Impressing!!! ", Future empress quite formally says and two pair of eyes reached on her. One with teasing and other in agreement....

She were regally sitting...no matter how young she is...the stance and aura of her's nothing less than the lord who rules the world. The illumination in her dark brown eyes never dims as it carries the infinite confidence....loosen hair flows down in order with grace. Arms were resting on the side walls of huge golden throne and a leg above another with not sparing a look to others she watches the kuru princes....

Hastinapur....a kingdom that she is not so fond of.....stories of the old royal lineage and the people currently she watching failed to deliver a good impression to her..... A kingdom that give zero value to woman's honor...Gandhar princess were successful to mark her life on future empress's soul and get her admiration.....

As she continues to watch the political drama of kurus...the announcement from bharadwajputr made her groan in annoyance, he just literally declared that boy as the most capable Archer ever he saw.... seriously?? Is all wielders of bow is a joke to that Brahmin teacher?? Look how pompous are all of them and she couldn't understand why achyuta being favourable to them....

That dark brown eyes widens as there a voice boomed on the arena....opposing that acharya,

.
.