Chapter 78

Tejasswi.. Karan ke sawaal ka jawaab dene hi lagti hai ke Hotel aa jata hai... Karan usse Room ki key lene ko kehta hai.. aur khud car ko parking mein lagaane chala jata hai..
Tejasswi ko samjh nahi aa raha tha ke Karan ke ko kya jawaab de...
Sach bataane par.. woh react toh nahi karega??? Pratik se jhagda toh nahi hoga??? Ya kuch aur....
Jhooth bol diya toh... kahin... Pratik ne kuch sach bola hoga... phir bhi main bhi fass jaaoongi!!!
Tejasswi ke mann hazaaron kheyaal aa rahe the....
Woh key lekar... Room tak bhi pauhnch jati hai... aur Karan ka room andar se dekhti hai.. toh uska poora mind hi ghoom jata hai..
Karan ke room mein... boht sari candles lagi huyi thi!!! It was so beautiful!!!
Tejasswi ne yeh sab hamesha filmon mein hote huye dekha tha..  real mein koi uske liye aisa karega... yeh nahi socha tha!!!
It was so... dreamy!!!
Tejasswi poora room ache se dekhti hai... tabhi peeche se Karan aa jata hai..
Tejasswi usko zor se gale laga leti hai.. "this is... tooo much Karan!!!"

Karan bhi usse gale laga leta hai "I love you... more than you think!!!"

"I know...."

Tejasswi pyar se uski gaal par kiss kar deti hai... "Thank you... this is so sweet!!!"

Karan smile karta hai.. aur.. uske sath bed par baith jata hai.. wine ki bottle lekar.
"I miss you.. everyday..." Karan said to Tejasswi.

"Me too.... jab hum roz mil sakte the.. tab mile nahi... jab mil gye... phir milne ka mauka nahi mila!!!!"

"Haan... tum aur Tumahare school ke dukhdaayi din... jo tumne meri yaadon mein nikaal diye!!!" Karan itna keh kar hasne lag jata hai.

"Haan.. main tumhe taunt maarti rahoongi.. poori zindagi... get ready for that."

"Haan... ab toh aadat daalti hi padegi!!!" Karan.. uske gaal kheench deta hai.
Woh dono Wine peete hain..
Aur Tabhi... Karan... dobara se wahi sawaal karta hai..
"Tumne bataya nahi.. ke Pratik ke aur tumahare beech kya baat chal rahi hai???"

Yeh sun kar Tejasswi ka mood divert ho jata hai... "tum abhi bhi Pratik ki baat karoge!!?"

"Ismein kya problem hai???"

"This is our time naa...."

"Yeh it is... par mujhe jaan-na hai... and main tumhe yahan Sex ke liye nahi laya hoon... our Time... matalb... talk... moments.... chill.... and all!!!"

"So we are not having sex????" Tejasswi repeat karti hai.

"Haan.. kar sakte hain.. agar mood bana toh... filhal toh main tumse baatein karna chahta hoon... tumhe dekhna chahta hoon..."

"Haan... haan...!!!!"

"Batao... ab.??? Baat ko taalna band karo!!!"

Tejasswi thoda sochti hai.. aur ek gehri saans leti hai... "Pratik is in love with me... he is tensed.. ke main uske sath naa hokar tumahare sath hoon... aur woh shaadi par nahi aayega, kyon ke yeh yske liye hard hai"
Yeh poori baat woh.. ek saans mein bol deti hai.

"I knew it..." Karan replied.

"You knew it...matalb???" Tejasswi asked.

"Pratik ke chere se hi pta chal jata hai.. ke woh tumse pyar karta hai.."

"Really????"

"Haan...., aur tumahara kya reaction hai iss par.??"

"Am sad... actually feeling so guilty..."

"Yeah... that he is in love with you."

"Hmmm.... he is my best friend!!! Aur.... I cannot feel the same... for him... as feel about you. I love him... but not like that..."

"Yeah.... I get it... It will pass Tejasswi. " Karan uske hath apne haathon mein leta hai.. aur Tejasswi ke maathe par kiss karta hai... "But.... I want to thank you...
Thank you for telling me the truth... thank you for believing in me... main tumhe dekh raha tha.. ke tum preshaan ho... bas dekhna tha ke... sach bol paogi... ya baat chupaa logi!!!
Thank you for trusting me...
I don't care, kaun tumhe pyar karta hai... Because I know... you only Loves me!!! But Now.... in this moment... you have my... Heart... my soul... my body.... my everything.  I love You Tejasswi... more than anything else.  Just be honest... and real... that's All I asked."

This was so intimidating.... Tejasswi ek gehri saans leti hai.. mann mein usse khushi ho rahi thi ke Karan.. uske liye aisa feel karta hai.. this is so... overwhelming..
Woh uske hathon se apne hath lekar.. Karan ki dono gaal par rakhti hai.. and she starts kissing him... 'I love you too Karan... now we are going to get married... things will not be the same...
But We will try our best to... keep the fire... and spark... there will be fights... but we will stay together...."

Karan.. kisses her back "10000%"
And after this... they began to make love... because... romantic... talk... Turns them on... Tejasswi reached for him, putting her small, warm hand on the back of his neck, lifting her lips to his. They kissed, first lightly, then more urgently, his tongue in her mouth, her hips tilted against his, her breasts against his chest, her whole body sending a message that was undeniable. "Wanna do it?" Karan asked.

"Yes."

As soon as his door was shut they started kissing again. Her tongue fluttered against his, and his hands were deep in the softness of her hair, and it was like time unspooled, carrying them right back to when they were teenagers. He pulled her against him, thinking that he'd never get her close enough, that if he could fold her inside of him, like a mother tucking a baby into her coat, he'd do it. He'd keep her warm, he'd keep her safe, he'd keep her with him, always.

Taking her hand, Karan led her to room, which looked like every room he'd ever lived in — a bed, a dresser, the posters on the wall. She nibbled at his chin, his ear, touching his face with her fingertips, sighing, whispering, "I love you." 
He felt her slip down the bed. She unfastened his pants, "Look at me."

He slid his hands between her legs, positioning fingers and thumb the way she'd taught him. Except that wasn't right. She hadn't taught him. They'd figured it out together, how to make her come. He nuzzled against her, his lips on her neck, nibbling and kissing his way up and then Tejasswi forgot to pose, forgot about trying to look good, and lost herself inside her own pleasure. Karan watched her squeeze her eyes shut as she clamped her thighs against his wrist and snapped her hips up, once, twice, three times before she froze, all the muscles in her thighs and belly and bottom tense and quivering, and he felt her contract against his fingers.

Before she could recover, Karan rolled her onto her back and slipped inside her. After the first thrust he had to hold still, knowing that if he kept moving, if he gave himself up to the exquisite tightness, the heat, he would explode. He wanted her to come at least once more, with him, and he didn't want her to tease him
Karan reached down and stroked her cheek, then her hair. "Oh, God," she whispered, swiveling her hips in a way he knew would send him right over the edge. "Karan... wait... Do you have a condom?" Tejasswi whispered.

Karan opened his drawer and ripped open a Trojan. Tejasswi watched.
Karan again kissed her,  and, finally, he slipped inside her again. She gasped and shut her eyes, and then neither of them spoke. She had one hand on his shoulder, the other slowly stroking his back, from the nape of his neck to the base of his spine.

"You feel so good," she whispered . . . and then Karan couldn't hold back any longer. He plunged inside her, deep into that maddening clutch, that heat. Tejasswi moaned, her hands locked onto his shoulders, her breath against his face, her voice in his ear, urging him on.
But as soon as they were done, Tejasswi rolled into his arms, curling herself against his chest, and said, "I missed you! Karan... I missed this"
"I missed you, too," Karan said.
And They slept into each-other's Arms... the whole night.