I'm Sorry, I love you.

-

Copyrights ©iceyybear
All Rights Reserved 2015

Plot, idea, characters, events and places are used for the sake of this raw literary piece. Any resemblance of actual person dead or alive, establishments or incidents are confidential. No copyright fragment is needed.

This book including all chapter, prolouge/epilogue and all associated content is copyrighted. Do not distribute, publish, transmit or modify any part of this story

-
[please listen to the audio while reading the story]

"how was he doctor? is he okay now? can we visit now?" jungkook excitingly exlaimed as the doctor came out from jimin's room. It was very obvious that he couldn't wait to see his lover and shouldn't waste time so he could spend more rime with him.

the doctor sighed as he massaged his temples

"I'm sorry sir but- around 4:05pm he passed away" jungkook dropped the flowers and the fruit basket that he was supposed to bring to jimin; the fruit baket with jimin's favorite fruits he loved to eat with jungkook.

"what!?" he said in a bitter laugh "hyung would never leave me! you guys are just pranking me, he called me last night he was still okay and his voice was energetic. You MUST be kidding me" he said as he entered the room so as jin, namjoon, yoongi, hoseok and taehyung.

he saw jimin laying there in such peace. he immediately ran to the olders bed and kneeled down "hyung, wake up! I'm here now" he paused as he started to sob.

"hyung don't you dare pull a prank on me! this is a very bad joke hyung please wake up. You are okay right? Please please please please wake up I don't like this joke hyung" the younger boy said as his voice cracked. He held the elders hand tigtly and kissed it.

" you know how much I missed you because I didn't get to visit you yesterday. are you doing this to me because you're sad that I didn't visit you yesterday huh?" he said choking on his own tears; trying to catch his breathe he shook jimin.

"hyung please, I'm so sorry wake up now" He said.

"jungkook enough he's already de-" taehyung said trying to calm he but he was cutted off

" WHAT DO YOU KNOW HYUNG? HUH DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO LOVE SOMEONE WHO HAS CANCER? WHO'S ALMOST DYING? WHO'S BEING TORTURED BY THIS FUCKING ILLNESS EVERYDAY? KILLING NOT ONLY HIM, BUT ME ALSO?! YOU DON'T HYUNG SHUT UP" He growled at the older, tae lowered his head.

"Hyung please!" The younger cried "Y-you promised me that you're gonna fight! You promised me that we will have kids! You told me that we're going to be good parents to them! Hyung you promised me!" Bawling more he starts to lose air making everything even more painful than it already is, he wished at that place and same time he could've just get an cardiac arrest but everything didn't got to what he wanted to happen.

"Hyung you promised me that we will marry each other! Hyung why? You promised me that you'll never leave me" his words touched the currently fragile heart of the people around him. It was pointless; it's still painful for jungkook, even for themselves and they knew they couldn't do anything for jungkook to not feel all the pain.

"You promised me! Why? Why today? you promised that we're gonna marry each other, you promised that we're going to take care of each other, you promised me that we're going to grow old" left hand shaking as he desperately tries to get something bulging from his pocket; an elegant looking velvet box which obviously screams an expensive ring. "I promised you that I'm going to propose to you and I promised stay by your side till the end" still desperate; opening the box without letting go of jimin's hands seems really hard to do for him at this point. Seokjin was about to step out to help him but he was stunned by the youngers words