where is he? 😔

Y/n pov:
Its been a month since i last spoke to cench i don't know what happened to him but he wasn't the same. Hes been gone for year and me ive just been doing my own thing and moving on with my life thats all i can do right. Just when i think ive moved on with my life the words from our last conversation flood back to my brain like a endless ocean.

Our last convo
"Its sorted y/n"
"So your coming home??" I said in a excited and relieved voice. "Not exactly" "what do you mean what else is there to do cench you've been gone 11 months" " that doesn't matter anymore your safe you can get on with your life now im going to do the same" (girls giggling in the back ground) "what wheres all this coming from i haven't heard off you in weeks and now this, are you still at risk because thats fine we can move away together what ever is happening we can fight it together" "listen yn i thought i loved you but time showed i dont ive moved on i suggest you do the same"( girl)- "beat it bitch your in the past".

(Present)
Its 12 am and im currently on my shift at costa coffee ive finally found a place to live and a decent job im stable and kind of happy but also sad how could he say all that after all we have been through? How could he be so selfish? Well enough about him i need to erase him from my memory.

Cench's pov:
I feel nothing anymore my emotions faded away 8 months ago the day my whole life and freedom was taken.

8 months ago (past)
Aitch: " right cench you take the back ill take the front go lets move and make this quick, in out as soon as possible" "alright lets do this"
As i came through the back door i saw a guy holding a gun to aitch's head "come in" he called to me "we've been expecting you" i walk in with my gun pointing at him "wtf do you mean who are you and what do you want" "oh i dont know ill leave that for you and your boy to discuss" i looked at him confused but then came to the realisation we had been double crossed. I slowly turned and saw mark standing in the corner.

"Mark wtf" i said " it had to be done cench we need you on our side" "wtf you mean you tried to kill my gyal and me for that matter" he came towards me and i aimed the gun and shot besides there wasnt a shot nothing came out. " i knew you wouldnt go easy and i also knew you had the balls to pull the trigger thats why i unloaded both your guns before i gave you the location" he came closer and hit me round the head and thats all i remember. I remember everything going black and voices fading away like i was all alone in some sad messed up dream. When i woke i was in a room dark cold and damp. My wrists felt swollen and everything hurt wtf was going on why am i still here? Arnt i supposed to be dead by now??

I heard loud foot steps getting closer talking to one another there were a few men i could hear them laughing and talking about something i didnt understand....then i just felt sleepy and tires then everything blurred away again....

(Sorry for the long wait hope you enjoyed also i didnt have time to edit so sorry for the spelling and punctuation) ☺😘