spain 🥵

Cench's pov:
We wake up at six and head out I booked the plane tickets last night. " where will we stay" y/n finally spoke "baby I have a house up there dw plus we have the cash to splash". "Hmmm okay" she said. We headed to the car and began to drive. Y/n put on my new album 23. After an hour driving we arrive at the airport.

Cee: okay baby my mom's gonna meet us when we get there so she will be waiting for us.
You: okay
Cench: okay you go and get on the plane imma just go grab us some snacks
You: okay hurry up
Cee: y/n wait
I say grabbing her hand and pulling her in for the longest time we've ever kissed.
You: what was that for
She says smiling
I smile and say because I love you now go

As I watched y/n walk to the plane a tear slipped down my cheek. I know she was gonna hate me for what I was about to do. I grabbed my suit case and began to slowly walk away. The plane engine started and y/n looked out of the window.
(Incoming call)

You: cench babe hurry up the planes about to move.
Cench: I'm sorry baby I say crying
You: what cench no!! Please don't do this to me.
Cench: it's all been arranged your gonna stop at that place we talked about with my mom and I'll be over to get you in a couple of days okay?

Just as I finished my sentence is see y/n begin to start running but it was to late because the plane began to move.

You: cench I'm beginning you get the next flight they'll kill you.
Cench: see you soon baby I love you
I say as I end the phone. I grab my suit case and head back to my car.

Y/n pov:
I woke up this morning things we would go to spain and live new life's and start over and forget all the bad stuff that's happened this year. I sat on the plane tears streaming down my face I know he's trying to protect me but he left me we could have done this together.

Cench's pov:
I get in the car and head to aitch's place. After a while of driving I finally get there.
Aitch: bro where you been I've heard what's happened are you good.
Cench: yeh man are the mandeem ready?
Aitch: yeh there on their way
Cench: ayt
Aitch: cench what if this goes wrong
Cench: listen to me it's kill or be killed so if your not ready to die then let me know now I need boys I can count on.
Aitch: yeh ofc I have your back

The rest of the boys show up and gather round the table.
Aitch: so how we doing this then?
Cench: well for starters we need to know who we're dealing with so you lot do some digging and let me know who's on our radar. We will rest up for tonight and keep on a low.
Aitch: okay

Incoming call
You: cench where are you
Cench: I'm okay don't worry about me ill be there in a few days
You: but what if they ki...
I cut her off
Cench: baby don't worry I promise you I'll be back I have to go so ill ttyl
You: no I want you to....
Beep beep I ended the call and switched my phone off.

I pull Aitch to the side
Cench: promise me something
Aitch: yeh what
Cench: if something happens to me...
Aitch: it won't
Cench: let me speak if something happens to me make sure my gyal is safe. Take the cash from my safe and give it to her and alway keep an eye on her for me yeh and tell her I love her everyday.
Aitch: ayt bro I will but it's gonna be fine we got this.
Cench: I hope so

I say with a concerned look on my face.
Aitch: there just pussys don't worry
Cench: Aitch talk some fucking sense bro we're going against people we don't even know they know us and everything about us. We know no of them and nothing about them for all we know they could walk past us Tomorrow and we wouldn't know a thing ya feel me so take this shit seriously else we're all gonna die.
Aitch: bro come on don't paranoia me
Cench: I'm speaking facts

Cench:oi you lot get in touch with a few ppl were gonna need guns ammo and vests.
1 of the boys: yeh yeh say nutting it will be here by tomorrow

I go up to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I carnt belive I bring y/n into all of this. I hope she's okay.