am i pregnant?

Y/n's pov:
I drive to jessi's with so many questions in my head. The one thing that's on my mind is can I raise a baby alone if he doesn’t want it. I reach jessi's house and walk inside with a stressed look on my face so this is it then she says. Yup I say gripping on to the pregnancy test.

I walk in to the kitchen and grab a can of coke and take a long sip before heading to the bathroom to take the test after I take the test I lay it face down on the counter and sit and think in silence for a few minutes. A tear slowly falls down my face as I remember happy memories of me and cench it feels like a lifetime apart.

By thoughts are stopped when jessi knocks the door I open the door and let her in well she says are you pregnant. I dont know i say I haven't checked. I pick up the test and take a deep breath close my eyes and think how having a baby wouldn't be bad and I might even be happy. I open my eyes and read the test yup im pregnant. How do I tell cench?

Cench's pov❤:
I miss y/n these days she won't even talk to me its like were strangers i know its my fault but she doesn't understand how much I have blamed myself for this im happy I ran into her today she looked very stressed tho I hope she's not going through a rough time because I know I carnt be there and support her. These days she carnt even stand my presence.

She said she would call me today its now 9pm should I call her?
I finally manage to pick up the phone and call her.
Cench: hey
Y/n: hi
Cench: we really need to sort this out
Y/n: I know i need to tell you something
Cench: your dating someone?
Y/n: no im pregnant

When she told me she was pregnant so many questions rushed to my head.

Cench: with who?
She just laughs
Y/n: you ofc
Cench: erm can we meet up ant talk
Y/n: yeh come pick me up
Cench: ok omw

I pulled up outside jessi's and she's already waiting on the doorstep for me. I open the car door and let her in
We drive back to my place non of us really talk on the way there I guess we're both in shock. We get to mine and I let her in I shut the door and we both sit on the sofa facing each other
Cench: is this what you want
Y/n: it wasn't really planned but yeh I think so wbu
Cench: are u mad this is all ive ever wanted a family of my own.

I get closer and hug her tight then losen the grip when I remember she's no longer mine. She smiles and said I'm ready to forgive you cench but I can never forget what you did. Okay I said and smiled and said thank you.
So are we back together I say with a smile she just laughs and says no just friends for now. Ok that's good enough for me. I give her a kiss on her forehead and she pushes me away from her gently. I apologise and just look at my feet feeling awkward.

Y/n's pov:
He seemed happy to know we were having a baby maybe this is what we needed to get past the past. When he kissed me I pushed him away but now I feel bad because I can feel the pain and the hurt in his beautiful chocolate eyes.
Y/n: cench can I ask you a serious question.
Cench: no because I know what your gonna say.

Y/n: did yo....
I stopped when he interrupted me
Cench: your going to ask me did I ever love you
He takes a deep breath and wipes a single tear away
Cench: yes y/n I always loved you I made one stupid mistake. You've been on my mind everyday. If I'm honest before I met you I didn't really know what love was

Then you came in to my life you changed me you helped me get a career and put my life on track and if you just wanna be friends I respect that but just know your never gonna be a friend to me im always gonna love u you were there for me through dark times and I never really thanked you so thank you.

He said and gave me a sad but sweet smile. Everything cench just said hit my heart so bad ik he loves me I can tell he has called me every single day he refused to give up on our relationship as I look in to hes deep chocolate eyes I want nothing more than him and to forgive him people make mistakes.

I touch his hand and start to cry and say I love you to we both hug in silence. Then I pull away from him and ask if I can stay the night in the spare room hes eyes widen and he smiles and says ofc go to my room and get some cloths and have a shower. I smile and blow him a kiss as I head upstairs.

I enter his room and grab a hoodie and some joggers and head to the shower while I'm in the shower I think of cench and how hurt he looks and everything he said it was almost as if he wrote a speech but not from hes head but his heart i get out the shower and head to bed I call out
Hey Oakley yeh he says goodnight and sleep well he laughs and says ik what that means and I love you to

I fall asleep in the bed and I feel cench come in and place his hand onmy stomach. Hello little one its daddy. Daddys gonna spoil you when your here and don't worry daddy's gonna win mommy back I promise. Then I feel him kiss my forehead. He then lays down at the bottom of the bed cuddling to my feet. 10 minutes later were both asleep

Soon what do you think guys should she forgive him or make him wait a little longer??