the reaction

Cench's pov:
I wake up at 9am y/n is still sleeping she didn't really get much sleep last night. She just mostly cried in my arms. It's finally sunk in what she did and now I feel anger and so much of it. I wish I could sort this all out right now for y/n but I'm not really sure if she is pregnant. What if she was and I did the same that would make me just as bad as her.

I'm standing by the bathroom sink when I feel y/n come behind me and wrap her arms around me. I stare at her in the mirror for a moment but then look away I can see the pain in her eyes. And in a way I can feel it. The worst part is I carnt take it away she probably thinks it's all my fault. It is in a way if I didn't cheat then that girl would have never have attacked y/n.

Cench: you OK
I say turning around and pulling her close.
Y/n: cench I know what your thinking
Cench: hmmm
I say a little confused
Y/n: it wasn't your fault

I just look away because deep down it is weather I like it or not.
Just then we heard a knock on the door I went downstairs to see who it was. It was her the same bitch that killed our baby. I try to shut the door before y/n sees her but it's to late.

She looked at y/n directly in the eyes and said
" I just wanted to say sorry cench wa...."
She was cut of by y/n
" SORRY AINT GONNA CUT IT" she said jumping at her preparing to kill her. I grabbed her and held her behind me so non of them could reach eatchother.
"Anyway as I was saying cench is right I carnt get pregnant I was going to say sorry but now that I think of it why should I? You didn't no actually you don't deserve a baby."

I slam the door before y/n gets hold of her I look out of the window and see her leave in her car. At this point y/n is screaming at me

Y/n: yanno what. What the fuck is wrong with you.
Cench: wdym
Y/n: I would have expected you to take my side. But on the other hand I'm not surprised
Cench: what the fucks that supposed to mean (I shout)

Y/n: your never fucking there for me but if you couldn't be bothered to defend me or even let me sort it out for myself then you could have had the respect to defend your dead baby.
Cench: I'm never there for you? You should hear yourself right now.
All I'm trying to do is protect you y/n don't turn it on me please

I slowly put my arms around her to try and calm down but she wasn't know where near done.
Y/n: yanno what maybe it is your fault I mean if you did cheat then I wouldn't be this fucked up and my baby still would have been here.
Cench: listen y/n I know it's my fault and I can see that your pissed so ill be back later.
Y/n: oh yeh just walk out when times get hard isn't that what you always do anyway.

Y/n: yanno what the thing is I don't even love you anymore I haven't for a long time the only reason I was with you was for our baby to have a family and a normal life. The even worst thing is I hate you I hate you to the point were I carnt even look at you for more than 5 seconds.

I start to cry and head to the door
Cench: yanno what fuck it fuck you who said I loved you anyway you were a one time ting so say less stupid bitch.
She slapped me in the face and I just shook my head and headed for the door. I get in my car and begin to cry how could she not tell me she lost feelings for me already. I know I said shit to her but I didn't mean it she was the one to me I didn't want anyone else. I don't want anyone else.

Y/n pov:

I sit on the chair and begin to cry I'm feeling so many emotions. I took everything out on him and now hes probably never coming back. I love him and it wasn't his fault it was hers. ( eventually y/n falls to sleep on the sofa).

Cench's pov:

I drive to the shop and grab myself a captin morgans and decide to say fuck you to life. Today I'm getting smashed I lite my spliff and begin to get drunk. I'm angry sad and really emotional. I wonder to myself did she mean the shit she said. Or worse does she belive the shit I said. But then I realise why should I be the one she let's her anger out on fuck her.

Ping 1 new message
Y/n
Erm I just wanted to say sorry I didn't really mean the stuff I said. If you don't want us to be together that's fine air the message.

I throw my phone on the dash I'm still so mad at her imma just air her for a while then she will learn her lesson.

( 2 hours later y/n checks her Instagram and noticed he seen and didn't reply she now assumes there over)

I'm driving it's like 3 in the morning but everything is going blury maybe I shouldn't have drank to much.
BANG!
( he crashes into a tree smoke is coming from the bonnet as cench is passed out behind the wheel it also looks like someone on foot got hit)

Sorry for the wait guys I hope you enjoyed I'm not sure if you thought it was boring I did tbf just let me know if you want something different