The Parents Are Back In Town Part 2

"Shiara Anya Mia Carpenter.."mama began to warn. Dad gave me that scowl look and I began to snap my top lip far over my bottom lip as I placed my hands over my stomach.

"Dad. Mom. There's something that nut job never told you. These four kids are mom's biological kids, but since the science is kind of funky. i think i am gonna take my brothers and roll out."I began to cheer in. I winked at them before grabbing hold of Reco and Reno's collars. "Grab a hand of our other brothers, they're gonna go ballistic."I began to infer. I leant my hand near my cheek as dad started to steam off his top while mom burst into laughter.

"Not possible. Not even remotely possible, right? Carter."she replied. Dad began to watch my eyes and then sighed out even deeper as I didn't show any hint of lying or playfulness. He just drew his hand over his nose and began to huff out even harder as he drew his other hand to his belt buckle. "Carter? Don't."she warned. She turnt to me and studied my facial features to see I am completely serious as well as the facial features of my parents.

"Dad." I questioned. He slipped his fingers on his belt buckle as he stepped forward past mom and the boys to stand in front of play dad.

"What? You want me to answer that, fine. Yes. They are,"he replied. Dad began to shrug with a slight awkward laugh before finally punching him hard in the jaw.

"I wanna, kill him."growled in dad. I began to shrug my brothers behind my back and draw my arms out when he turnt towards us. "Hey, I am not gonna kill kids. They have nothing to do with this stupid idiot's scheme. Don't your trust me?"he asked. I drew my hands open wide and waved my brothers backwards. My mother snorted as dad began to draw his brow confusion.

"And that, that would be a no. 'No dad, I don't' is what she's saying"snickered mom again. I began to pout at dad until he finally sighed and then lifted his hand towards my shoulder.

"I am not gonna hurt innocent kids."he commanded. He looked me in the eye and held his glare while I lowered my eyes. "Ok. Look at that my girl trusts me again, I just want to meet my wife's sons and if they want they can become my sons too, any child of hers is a child of mine."he cheered in. I gave him a smile and then he began to press his fingers against my shoulder. I began to turn towards my two blanked brothers and then they began to smile.

'Wow, grace your dad's so cool. He's just like you."Reno began to shout in. I nodded my head and leant into dad's side when he pulled me into him.

"Yea, that's my dad. He's great like that,"I began to cheer in. I held onto him and dad began to chuckle as he raised his hand along side my arm.

"Aha aha whoa. This is just so cool, I didn't expect her to act so much like him. I see now why she won't do anything with Play dad."he began to question. I started to shrug with a light laugh as I held onto dads arm.

"I guess he's saying you've got a pretty cool real dad, don't ya think"dad cheered in. He started to snicker in and then I began to release his arm as I shook my head at his smug look.

"Huff, yea. When he's not being so arrogant,"I replied in thought. i notice my mom give me the same look i have on my face and then we both began to giggle at each other before looking away. Dad looked between us and then lifted his finger right to left.

"Hey. Hey. Hey, now. Stop it with those looks."he warned. He began to chuckle awkwardly at both of us and then I started to rub my hands across my hair strands. I began to giggle as he turnt to look at mom who twiddled her hair strands too while brushing it back. "Ha. So there's no stopping you."he began to grumble.

"aha, we're mother and daughter. Pfft- what do you expect?"Mama began to respond. She winked t me and i held my hand to my waist as I smiled at her. I began to giggle myself until i noticed play dad's fuming steam rise above his body which made me cross my arms.

"Don't even tell me, you're angry because not only can you not have my mom but no your little plans been revealed. You're sulking?"I began to question. I raised mu brow up as he began to burst into a a smug smile and hoarse cackle as he snapped his finger as he sat up. He leant an arm over his knee whole snapping his hand in the air. A bunch of men in suits came racing towards his side and a few maids stood in front of him. Dad turnt towards me and wrapped his arm over my shoulder while wrapping his other arm around mom's waist.