Morning!

I woke up again with something heavy on my wrist and something even heavier on my legs. "What? What's happening?"I began to question. I started to sit up as I rubbed my right hand beside my left right ear and began to shake my head. Reco and Reno arouse beside me with their hands on their head as well. "Anyone been awake long enough to figure out what he meant."I began to question. I started to shake my head as I rubbed my ear again and my hair.

"No. Ah, we got knocked out right after you, we don't know what's going on."started to grumble Reno. He started to shake his head as I began to lay my hands beside my cheek. "Ah, we're gonna have to fight this if it gets any worse."he began to groan.

"Aha, guys what are you taking about, this is great. Reno and I are orphans and finally have a real father on top of it, and siblings we've always wanted. Isn't this amazing."he began to chime in. I began to double blink at him as my hands began to draw beside my stomach. Reno gave him a look and then Reco gawked in shock. "Aha, I mean. It could've been better if you weren't forced in this with us."he added in. He began to wave his fingers at me as I turnt my head towards the front door.

"No. You're right, this is good you've got a rich family that can take care of you. But i just wish he didn't have a bad side to him."I began to grumble. I sat up and then held my hands beside my cheeks as I gazed at the door. "And I wish he hadn't kidnapped us and forced you into his family tree."I started to explain. I began to shake my head until I heard a metal clank come from my hand. I looked down and gasped a bit at the band stretched across my wrist. "What is this?"I began to question. I looked over at Reno and Reco as they shrugged then shook their head no.

"No idea. But I think we should be getting out of here, pfft- your highness."reco began to laugh. I began to gawk at him in a prep school jacket and pressed cut pants.

"Look who's talking prep school."I started to respond. Reno looks at both of us as Reco looked at himself and gasped half-happy half annoyed.

"Hey, this is my first super expensive jacket and it has to do with school. Ah, heh you gotta to be kidding me."he complained. I shook my head i until Reno began to study me.

"Sis, when did you get so small, might of fact. Why your face looks younger kind of, almost adorable."added in Reno. He began to reach his hands for my cheek and I began to take my hand for his index finger until I noticed the small roundness of his own hand.

"Wow. Would you look at this, you're hands shrunk too. What's going on?"I started to ask. We both began to look at each other and then towards the door. It opened and Rolland walked through with his arms crossed.

"Maybe I can help you understand. Those bracelets on your arms regulate your Health, Age, and Heart. While were here I have to keep you guys from getting into too much danger,"he explained.

"Wait, how did you change our ages that's what I want to know?"asked Reno. I nodded my head and scooted closer towards Reno.

"He's got a good point. How the heck did you change our ages?"I asked. I began to shake my head when he laughed some and then he reached his hand over to a wooden chair from outside the room.