she stares at him " how can you say that? you dont even know" 

sin grabs her chin and pecks her lips " i do know amore just relax and dont stress and overthink about it alright.. it will be ok alright. we'll be safe."

she reluctantly nods  " alright" 

sin - we'll figure it out as we go alright?

she nods 

he presses his lips to hers and she closes her eyes and takes it in. " see it will be just fine. "

she whispers " i know" 

his hands wrap around her waist and she leans into his arms " i waited awhile to do this amore. let me pick an outfit for you. tonight since its Friday you can come to my place where we can talk more about this" 

she nods once again " ok" 

he grabs some clothes out and helps her put it on. 

sin - fucking sexy amore

she blushes at his words 

sin - lets get you to school 

. . . . . . . . . 

evelyn drives herself to school. sin had a driver pick him up from her place.

they couldn't have anyone from the school (teachers and students) see them 

she does her work. doing her best to focus on what the teachers were teaching. she gets to sin's class. she sits down and Lucas sits next to her " hey" 

she gulps as sin's eyes stay on her 

she turns to him " hi.."

" what's up?" he asks 

" uhhh nothing" she shrugs 

Lucas - did you want to go to another dinner with me?

evelyn - i actually cant

Lucas - why?

evelyn - i like you.. as a friend.. nothing more Lucas

his face straightens " oh.." 

the look on his face makes evelyn feel guilty " im really sorry. we can still be friends but i just wanted you to know that i dont look at you that way" 

Lucas - is it because of the teacher?

she shakes her head " no it isn't.. i've actually have had a bad dating experience and i dont wanna date at the moment..." 

Lucas - so will you think about it for the future?

" i dont know Lucas.. im sorry" she says 

Lucas - alright.. did you want me to sit somewhere else?

evelyn - thats up to you.. 

he nods as he sits there " ill switch spots" 

she slowly nods as he gets up grabbing his stuff. she looks forward not at sin just forward. she felt guilty