"And then?"

Austin smirks and shakes his head. "And then you will remember never to fuck with me again, baby."

Ophelia closes her legs. "That does not sound like fun," she says. Austin laughs and then pulls her legs apart roughly. "It will be fun for me, for you it will be a lesson. May I begin please?" he says, still sporting that smirk. Ophelia sighs, she guesses she had it coming, and she nods. "Great! Here we go," he says and then buries his head between her thighs and licks into her. She groans at the feeling of his wet tongue, but then he pulls back and looks up at her. "Feel free to swear if you feel the urge, baby," he says. Ophelia glares at him. "I won't and I won't cum either until I am ready, so there," she says. Austin's eyes sparkle and his smile grows wide. "Challenge accepted!" he declared with his finger in the air then practically dives back between her thighs, his tongue flicking relentlessly without giving her a chance to even ready herself, she groans and finds her legs open wider without thinking. She should have just kept her mouth shut, she has made this whole thing worse...better,  she can't decide as Austin's tongue works her over. She tries to control her body as his tongue glides over an extra sensitive spot. It sends shock waves up her belly and so she squeezes her eyes shut and wills her orgasm to stay away. Austin is not a fool and he knows what he is doing, he knows what she is doing too and so he does something that she would call him out on if she was capable of talking. As she concentrates and tries to ignore how good his tongue feels on her clitoris she is caught off guard when he pushes two fingers into her, she whimpers and then when he bends them and starts stroking her G-spot she can't help when her legs wobble and she can't choose which place to lay focus on so she gives up, and give in to his touch. She groans and her chest heaves as he continues to stroke his fingers and flicks his tongue. She can feel she is wet, it's a mess down there. Her orgasm starts in her heels causing little goosebumps as it slowly sweeps its way up the back of her legs. She starts moving her hips rubbing herself on Austin's face, his beard only adding more friction to his stroking and flicking. The more her orgasm climbs the more she moves her hips, she has also lost control of her vocals and she makes little moans that get higher and higher as her orgasm grows. Her whole body is vibrating, even if Austin stopped she doesn't think he can stop her orgasm, and then when the walls of her vagina start pulsing she lets her head fall back in a giggle - it's starting, he is too late and she readies herself for the explosion. But then suddenly Austin is gone, she feels nothing and her orgasm starts to seep back down her legs slowly, her vagina muscles still pulse but pointlessly. Her heart drops when the promise of an orgasm disappears. She looks forward and sees Austin standing in front of her, wiping his mouth and beard with a smirk. Ophelia moves for him, but she is pulled back by her arms, she had forgotten she was tied to a tree. "Come back here! Please, please," she begs. Austin chuckles and shakes his head. He is playing with her. She does not know how she does it, sheer declaration maybe, but she manages to kick her legs up and wrap them around his waist, pulling him toward him, she is thankful that he doesn't pull back but comes easily. Austin starts laughing and grabs her hips. "Whoa there, baby, desperate much?" he says. "Yes, yes, pleeeeease," she begs. "You still going?" he asks. "No, it's gone, come on," she says shaking her thighs. "I don't believe you," he says then inserts his finger into her, her still pulsing muscles grab onto him and she groans. He keeps them still though until she whispers as the mussels slowly eases up. "Oh no," she whispers, feeling her face drop a little. Then he suddenly removes his fingers and impales her with such force her back arches and she screams, he dips his head and latches on to her breast, sucking hard as he starts thrusting up into her relentlessly. Her legs feel like jelly and immediately start tingling. Her muscles slowly start pulsing again, squeezing and pulling tighter than they ever have before. He is hitting her with so much force that he pushes her up the tree with every thrust - she knows now why he chose a smooth tree. He places his hands on her shoulders and pushes her down to meet him as he thrusts up, making him go deeper and she screams. Her orgasm starts again, just as he said, in three places - her feet, the small of her back, and the top of her neck. They start as a small tingle and then suddenly at the same time they explode and race towards her vagina, her vagina muscles go faster in the excitement of her rushing orgasm. "Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!" she shouts, she can't control her excitement when her orgasm grabs hold of her vagina muscles and she lets her head fall back, letting herself go, but then suddenly Austin is gone again. No! No! she looks forward and sees Austin standing in front of her, just out of reach. "You almost had me, I almost was not able to stop, naughty," he says shaking his finger at her. Ophelia glares at him. "Are you fucking insane? I swear on every fucking muscle in my fucking body, if you don't come back here right now and fuck this orgasm out of me I will fuck myself...and I won't let you fucking watch. Ever!" she growls at him. Austin's eyes go wide and his mouth drops open in a smile.

"You kiss your mother with that mouth, baby?"

"Austin! I am not playing anymore! I fucking mean it!"

Austin chuckles and puts his hands up in defeat. "Alright,  alright, calm down," he says stepping closer and reaching around her, and untying her wrists. She lunges for him but he holds her back and shakes his head with a small smile. "Oh, what now!" she pouts and stamps her foot. He spins her around and pushes her against the tree. "Hold on tight, baby," he whispers into her ear then grabs her hips, lifts her, and impales her onto him again. She holds onto the tree tightly as he starts thrusting harshly into her, pushing her down by her hips as he pushes up, he goes deep. Her orgasms start up immediately, her skin is on fire, wet with sweat and slippery, she can feel Austin grunting behind her, lost in the same vacuum she is. When her orgasm hits, her back arches and she loses her grip on the tree, throwing her head onto Austin's shoulder. He latches on to her neck and sucks hard as she pants and lets out a long scream as her orgasm washes over her. It does not stop - it rolls over her body, again and again. She is so sensitive that the once smooth tree feels rough on her skin. She puts her hands on it and pushes, Austin's one hand grabs her breast, the other still on her hip as he stumbles backward, with her firmly plastered to his front as he continues thrusting and sucking on her neck. Then he drops them to their knees as another orgasm rolls over her body and she whimpers. He is still thrusting, smooth long strokes and yet another orgasm rolls over her. She instinctively reaches down between her legs and touches herself, whimpering as yet another orgasm rolls over her - it's almost too much, almost.  She slides her pointer and middle finger further down in a v shape, pinching Austin between them as he slides in and out of her. "Ficking...fu-uk!" he shouts into her neck and then his hips stutter as he releases into her. They fall forward onto the blanket and Austin goes limp as he lies over her. Her body feels like rubber so she lies there, looking at the tree he had fucked her on until her breathing slows and she falls asleep.

She wakes to Austin pulling out of her, very carefully. She hisses at the feeling, she's still very sensitive and even a little soar. Not a horrible pain, a satisfied, content pain. "Sorry,  sorry," Austin whispers as he moves her so she is plastered to his side with her head on his chest. She lifts her leg and places it gently over his thigh, letting the cool early morning air soothe her between her thighs. "We have been out here all night, baby, better get back before anyone wakes up...unless you want to run a victory lap around the campgrounds," he chuckles. "No thank you, I am not that brazen just yet," she giggles. "You could have fooled me, baby," he chuckles. "I feel like I have found a new piece of me that had been lying dormant all my life. You have woken this...this...part of me and it's wonderful," she says. "I am glad, you are going to have so much fun in your future endeavors...But you need to promise me something. When this is over and you do things like this make sure it is with someone you trust. There are a lot of shitty assholes out there. If you ever feel uncomfortable in any way with any person you play with don't submit and just go along with it to keep them happy. If you don't like it, say no and shut it down. If he gets angry get rid of him. Even if you are playing the part of submissive - you still need to be in control."

Ophelia moves, leaning on her elbow, and looking down at him. "I won't, I promise...I know I could but I don't want this with anyone else. You have helped build me up and I feel confident in bed but some things I would like to keep just for us...is that ok?" she asks. Austin grins at her. "It's selfish of me, but it's ok, I would like that very much," he says. "Good," Ophelia says lying back down on his chest. He runs his fingers through her hair as they watch to trees sway in the light breeze. "Do you think Bigfoot walks around looking for a glimpse of people like we do him?" Ophelia asks. Austin starts chuckling and then laughing. Ophelia sits up again on her elbow and watches as he laughs so hard tears trickle out of his eyes and down the sides of his cheek. "Fucking hell, baby,  that mind of yours kills me," he manages to get out. "I'll tell you what - if he wasn't, he sure as shit going to start after the fuckng show you gave him last night," he says, still laughing. She loves his laugh, it bounces off the trees, echoes down the valley, and then rushes right back straight into her chest.

Stay with me, she thinks.  She won't say it out loud because he asked her not to but she wants him to stay. "I know what you are thinking, baby," he says looking at her,  "and I can't stay. I love you too much," his lips forming into a smile. "I love you too," she whispers.  "That's all I needed to know, baby," he says then stands up. He dresses quickly then pulls her up and wraps the blanket around her shoulders. "You are like Nanny McPhee," Ophelia says, Austin pulls a confused face.

"When you need me, but do not want me, then I will stay. If you want me, but no longer need me then I have to go. It's quite sad really but there it is."

"Yea, baby, there it is. Come on," he says and then tugs her back to the still-sleeping campsite.