"They did exist. Their village was hidden well within a barrier, so very few knew of their existence. But still it is impossible; the Tenryuu clan has been wiped out more than a decade ago. There is no way you would be part of the Tenryuu clan. There were no survivors," Tsunade-sama says. "Do you have some type of ambush scheme up your sleeve? What village are you from? Maybe you're already working for Danzo already. Who are you?"

^^^ Misaki's POV ^^^

I didn't know what to say. It is my first time being questioned, and now she asks who I really am when I already told her that I am Misaki Tenryuu.

My god-mother who raised me had told me I was from the Tenryuu clan, but she did not tell me anything about the clan being killed. What's going on? I came here for answers, not to be questioned. The troubled emotions I was feel were welling up in my eyes. My vision began to become blurry from the formation of tears.

Suddenly, I see the broad back of the man standing in front of me, "Tsunade-sama, like I said before, she doesn't seem to have much knowledge of the world. She - "

My symbol on my chest glows bringing me slight pain. All five dragons came out weaving themselves around me as the man backs away. I'm glad they decided to present themselves in a smaller dragon form, or else their original forms would probably damage the whole building.

"She is indeed from the Tenryuu clan," Shou says.

"How did you summon these five without using hand signs?" the woman known as Tsunade-sama asks me.

"She doesn't summon us," Hana replies in my place. "We live within her, so we present ourselves when we want to, when she needs our protection."

The tension the dragons felt, I felt too. Although I can sense their emotional states, they are unable to sense mine, but from the years we have spent together, they could very well interpret my feelings. Bewilderment, distraught, anxiety. But right now, admist this confusion, their emotions and my emotions were beginning to mix within me. I couldn't tell if it was the dragons' feelings or mine.

Trying to calm my own emotions, I listen and watch the woman and my dragons converse about my ancestors, who I knew nothing about. I tried to focus my hearing to comprehend what the dragon the lady was talking about, but all I could hear was mumbles. How did the dragons know so much? How come they never told me? Why did my deceased god-mother not tell me? Why do I feel as though I have been left in the dark for past years of my life... for my whole life?

"Are you ok, Misaki?" the man asks me coming towards me again. I look at him unable to respond.

"Misaki," Haku says as she begins to coil around me nudging me with her head trying to comfort me.  

"We did not come here with any hostile motives," Shou says to Tsunade-sama, "Please listen before you question us."

Tsunade-sama nods sitting back into her seat, and the lady named, Shizune, next to her steps back as well with her pig.

"We only came to live here a few years ago," Shou explains. "Since birth, Misaki lived outside the village. Misaki is different and unlike any other dragon master in the Tenryuu clan, so her parents and the leader of the village advised for her to be raised outside the village, where others would not be able to harm her until she became of age. But before we could return, the clan was obliterated. The caretaker of Misaki fearing the killers would come for Misaki began to travel far away from the village, never living in one place too long. But when Misaki was about nine, the lady caretaker deceased. Misaki has been alone ever since."

"What do you mean by different?" man asks.

"While most babies are bonded with one dragon by the Dragon God at birth, Misaki was blessed with five. Fearing that other's fear and greed would come to harm Misaki, she was sent to live outside the Tenryuu Village to protect her."

"And that makes her the last survivor of the Tenryuu clan?" Tsunade-sama asks.

The dragons were silent. "We don't know, but we have not sensed the Tenryuu blood since that night, so we believe she is," Shou replies.

The room becomes silent, and from the tension in the air, my knees give out, and Haku supports me.

The man who was fairly close to me steps up saying, "Before we think about the matter of her identity, I think it is best we think of counter measures against Danzo. We both know that he had been searching for her for a long time, and if we did not make it in time yesterday, she would already be in his hands right now."

"Kakashi is right, Tsunade-sama. Let's deal with Danzo first," Shizune says.

The three of them begin to discuss matters to which I had no say and no voice in, and the dragons retract to their sea horse forms and crowd around me concerned about my confused state.

"We should leave," Hana suggests breaking the silence between the six of us.

"Where to?" Aoi asks.

"Anywhere," Hana replies. "Like we did before."

"We have already made ourselves known," Shou says, "We should see what may happen before deciding."

"But what if that puts us in danger?" Haku asks.

"Then we just fight them off!" Akai remarks.

"I think that after explanations, these people will understand, and possibly help protect us," Haku says.

The dragons become silent deep in their thoughts trying to figure out what would be the next best decision. What did I think was the next best decision. After having oddly questioned and accused by the Hokage, I felt scared. Anger, It was the first time I experienced anger and suspiciousness from someone.

"What do you want to do, Misaki?" Shou asks me. "Do you want to stay or leave?"

I look at them in awe. I didn't think the question would come to me since the dragons were always the ones deciding things. Leave or Stay............

*****************************************************************

Thank you for reading ~!

Have a good day!!

~ simplydreamingz