Chapter 5

^^^ Misaki's POV ^^^

After eating breakfast, the white hair masked man took me to a large building saying we were going to meet the Hokage. He stops and knocks on a door, "Tsunade-sama, it's Kakashi."

"Come in," a female voice says behind the door.

The man opens the door gesturing for me to go in. A blonde middle-aged female in pigtails sits at a desk full of papers, and beside her was a short haired female holding a little pig. The blonde woman gets up from her seat walking around her desk to come towards me.

"This is Tsunade-sama, the Hokage I was talking about. And the lady next to her is Shizune," the white-haired man says.

As I make my way closer to this woman, all I could see was her bossom. I look hers and then at mine. Wow.

The man beside me had stopped, but I kept walking forward towards the woman. I touch my chest, then touch hers. While mine were small enough to cup in my hands, hers were too big to hold in my hands and were so soft. I couldn't help myself. I nuzzle the side of my face against her chest saying, "Soft~~~~~."

^^^ Kakashi's POV ^^^

What just happened?! My eyes widen at this girl's audacious actions. Even Shizune and the piglet's eyes widened in shock.

I quickly pull her away from Tsunade-sama to protect her from the rage that was to come.

"Why.... YOUUU!!!!" The Hokage flashes forward to land a punch on her.

I close my eyes slightly unwanting to see the damage done to girl, however no damage was done.

A red dragon had coiled itself around the girl protecting her from the impact. Even the Hokage was surprised.

"What is this?" Tsunade-sama demands. "I didn't tell you bring me a female molester, Kakashi."

The girl touches the dragon, and the dragon transforms into the red feisty seahorse I knew all too well. Today's dragon was red, and last night's dragon was yellow. I see, so she can summon multiple types of dragons, and her dragons can appear in the form of a seahorse.

To break the tension in the room I gave my report of last night's happenings.

"You're telling me she is what Danzo was looking for," Tsunade-sama repeats.

"He probably wants her to become part of the Root," I add.

"She can fight?" she asks.

"She can, and very well in fact. She was able to properly defend herself from the six ANBU members attacking her. But, the problem is the fact that she doesn't seem to have much knowledge of the world. So she is ignorant to many things, as you have just experienced," I say.

Tsunade-sama blushes, "What's her name?"

"Her name?" I ask. If she didn't ask, it not occur to me that I did not ask for her name this whole time.

Tsunade-sama's eyebrows raise, "You're telling me you went about last night without asking her name?"

I give a nervous laugh. "Well... yeah."

Tsunade-sama sighs and asks her directly, "What is your name?"

Her body shakes a little being asked a direct question. She looks at Tsunade-sama, "Misaki. Misaki Tenryuu."

The Hokage's eyes widen. "Tenryuu?"

The girl ... Misaki nods.

"Isn't Tenryuu a clan known as a myth recorded in books?" Shizune asks. "There is no way they-"