48

Chapter 48
eye protectionturn off the lights
BigmiddleSmall

When Alpha is out of control, it is much more dangerous than when it is susceptible, and inhibitors will not have the slightest effect.

In this situation, there are only two choices, give him Omega, or lock him up and go crazy.

But these two kinds of Song Ci obviously couldn't do it, so he used a method similar to Omega's temporary mark, and bit Rong Shiyi on the back of the neck.

The essence of temporary marking is to fuse one's pheromone into another person's body. If the amount is small, it will dissipate by itself within two days at most.

So Song Ci let go in time, and stroked Rong Shiyi's hair soothingly.

This person has calmed down now, but because of the high concentration of brandy pheromone around him, he fell asleep again at this time.

Song Ci pinched both sides of Rong Shiyi's cheeks, somewhat gnashing his teeth:

"Rong Shiyi, do you think you are a big trouble?"

The wound on the wrist that was grabbed by Rong Shiyi was still burning hot, Song Ci glanced at it:

"You son of a bitch, your paws are quite sharp."

After that, he carried the man on his back and left this place.

Song Ci sent Rong Shiyi back to his home. Rong Zhiqing was still awake, and was startled when she came to open the door.

Looking at the blood on Song Ci's clothes and the wound on the corner of her lips, she frowned, a little worried:

"Is this a fight?"

Song Ci smiled at her:

"No."

This was a bit of nonsense with eyes open, but Rong Zhiqing didn't ask any further questions, and only stepped forward to pick up her son.

But Song Ci shook his head:

"Go and rest, I'll be fine."

Rong Zhiqing didn't insist, but she didn't go back to the room either. She watched Song Ci put Rong Shiyi back into the room, and when the boy was about to leave, she said:

"The injury on your hand, can I help you deal with it?"

Rong Shiyi's house is not big, but it is very warm and full of life atmosphere.

Rong Zhiqing let Song Ci sit on the sofa, and brought a medicine box over by herself.

She looked at Song Ci's injury and guessed:

"Nail scratching?"

"Ok."

"Xiao Yi caught it?"

"Ok."

"You two fought?"

"Ok."

In front of Rong Zhiqing, Song Ci behaved extremely well-behaved.

She looked up at Song Ci and asked:

"Why?"

Song Ci thought about it, and finally decided to tell the truth:

"An Omega with a high degree of compatibility with him was in heat, and he was not in a good state, and got into a fight when he lost control."

Rong Zhiqing nodded:

"Thank you for not letting him do something that you will regret."

She paused, and chatted like a commonplace: