8

Chapter 8
eye protectionturn off the lights
BigmiddleSmall

For ordinary students, weekends are rare days off, but for Rong Shiyi, weekends are good days for him to work. Because there are no classes, I can take on one or two more jobs a day.

When Rong Shiyi was very young, his parents divorced, and he lived with his mother since he was a child.

Although his mother, Rong Zhiqing, was a beta, she was also a spoiled young lady from a wealthy family. Unfortunately, her family was in decline, and it was very difficult to live alone with Rong Shiyi. At first, she couldn't even find a decent job.

So since Rong Shiyi is sensible, she will learn to help her mother share some of the burdens of life, and when she is old enough, she will go out to do some odd part-time jobs, and fill up her work whenever she has time, like a spinning top that will never get tired.

On Saturday, there were a lot of people on the pedestrian street. It rained all night last night, but today's sky is exceptionally sunny. The air and sunshine are filled with the fresh smell of earth after the rain.

Rong Shiyi was wearing a loose sweater and a black peaked cap, with slightly long red hair protruding from under the cap, and she was holding a stack of leaflets in her hand.

At this point in the afternoon, Rong Shiyi still had half of the leaflets in his hand.

He was a little tired from standing, so he put the unfinished leaflets on the stone bench by the roadside, leaned against the telephone pole, unscrewed the thermos and took a sip of water.

Rong Shiyi was standing on the side of the road. A moment later, a black Bentley drove past him slowly.

He glanced at the license plate, his brows slowly wrinkled, and then turned around, as if he didn't want the people in the car to see him.

But things didn't go as Rong Shiyi wished, the car drove past him, and then slowly backed up after a while, stopping at the side of the road.

The black windows of the car were rolled down, and in the back seat of the car, a middle-aged man with the same eyebrows and eyes as Rong Shiyi poked his head out.

Rong Shiyi cursed in his heart, turned around and wanted to leave, but was stopped by the man:

"Zhou Shiyi."

Rong Shiyi's expression gradually became irritable. He crossed his arms and retorted angrily:

"My name is Rong."

Zhou Yuanshan didn't want to get entangled with him, so he frowned and looked Rong Shiyi up and down, with the arrogance of a superior in his tone:

"If you don't go to school well, why do you come out to do these things? The money I gave you is not enough?"

"Do you have anything to do with me? Why should I spend your money?"

Rong Shiyi didn't give him a good face, he said as if he remembered something, he lowered his head and took out a bank card from his bag, and threw it into the car window:

"It's all here, and I haven't moved a cent. In the future, don't spend any money. If you beat me again, I will donate it to the Animal Protection Association."

Zhou Yuanshan's expression showed signs of collapsing, and just as he was about to explode, the woman beside him pinned down his hand.

The woman's name was Jiang Xue, and she was an Omega that Zhou Yuanshan and Rong Zhiqing married after their divorce. She looked petite, she looked like a noble lady who had taken care of herself, and her voice was delicate and soft, most of Zhou Yuanshan's anger dissipated when he heard: