17

Chapter 17
eye protectionturn off the lights
BigmiddleSmall

In order to prevent Song Ci from saying any more shocking things, Rong Shiyi finally took Song Ci over the wall and skipped class together.

During the week when Rong Shiyi didn't skip class, the school had already repaired the shorter fence that he was used to climbing, and it was a bit higher than before. A little difficult.

He looked at the wall, thought for a while, and a brilliant idea came to his mind.

"Song, you come first?"

This wall is a bit difficult, Rong Shiyi doesn't want Song Ci to be a joke, but if Song Ci can't get over it first, then Rong Shiyi can laugh at him, even if he can't get over it later, he won't be ridiculed, it's not a loss anyway.

How could Song Ci fail to see his innocence, he smiled, but did not refuse, and casually threw the schoolbag to Rong Shiyi:

"Mr. Rong needs Xiao Song to make a sample?"

Rong Shiyi nodded, the small calculations in her heart were crackling, and she had already thought out the lines to mock Song Ci.

As a result, in the next second, he watched Song Ci stretch out his hand and climb up the wall lightly, and raised his eyebrows at him with some complacency.

Rong Shiyi was dumb, and it took him a long time to say:

"Good skill."

Song Ci didn't jump down, but sat propped up on the top of the wall with two long legs hanging down, and smiled at Rong Shiyi:

"It's average, but it's still Teacher Rong who teaches well. The main reason is that I saw Mr. Rong's vigorous posture when climbing over the wall, a total of nine times."

Rong Shiyi rolled her eyes at him, then threw her schoolbag to him, took two steps by the wall, patted the bare wall, and did warm-up exercises for half a day, but she didn't intend to take any action.

Song Ci suppressed a smile, wanting to give Rong Shiyi a little extra, so he stretched out his hand to him:

"Mr. Rong, please give Xiao Song a chance to help you."

Rong Shiyi really wanted to slap his hand away, but he had no choice now, so he obediently handed it over to him in the end.

Song Ci easily pulled people up.

Rong Shiyi was not in a hurry to go down, he sat on the wall and negotiated with Song Ci:

"Where did you come up with Teacher Rong's name, can you give up, I feel uncomfortable."

"It's you who said you wanted something different."

"Tsk."

Rong Shiyi thought for a while, and finally sighed:

"Why don't you just call me Xiaoyi, that's what everyone in my family calls me."

Hearing this, Song Ci was stunned for a moment, then looked at Rong Shiyi, as if he wanted to say something, but his words were interrupted by another person.

"Hey! Those two on the wall, what are you doing?! Get down!"

Director Wang came aggressively from a distance with his beer belly. His eyesight is bad and he couldn't see the faces of these two people clearly, but Rong Shiyi's red hair caught them right away:

"Rong Shiyi, you skipped class again! Don't hide, I can see your red hair clearly from 800 meters away! Who is that person next to you? Come back to me!"