71) Ass Cheeks Blushing

🦋

Golden sunlight gliding down from the arched glass windows was bathing his brown skin.

The fire of the sunlight playing hide and seek with that single strand of hair which was sticking out of his perfectly gelled black hair.  

The black sleeves rolled up to his elbow, giving the glimpse of the veins running down his muscular arms.

His finger and thumb habitual to fuck and rub the red pussy and clit was holding the edge of the white paper of the file, reading every word written in it with his full attention. 

Drowned in his work he was unaware of the dreamy eyes of the girl who was gazing at his handsome face, her attention grasped by his thick suckable lips. 

Her eyes wandered to his muscular frame and then at his stoic face which as always was absent of any emotions. 

It was Maria Hussein, one of the admirers of Digvijay Singh. She was a newbie in the world of business however being a daughter of the sixth richest man of the country has made everything easy for her. 

For the last five days she was waiting to have a professional meeting with Digvijay and finally today she got the chance.

A small smile was curling on the corner of her lips seeing how he was reading every detail of her proposed project with his full concentration.  

“I don't think we can work together on this project Ms. Hussein,” Digvijay said, pushing the file towards her.

“What ? But why not,” her brows pulled together in shock as she asked, leaning forward on her seat. She was not expecting that he would reject her proposal so bluntly.

Digvijay's gaze sharpened at the young woman, no one ever asked the reason behind his yes or his no. 

“I do not find it important to explain my decisions to you,” he said, with no expression on his face. With a gesture of a single look he told Varun to guide Maria out of his office. 

"Please ma'am," Varun said to the lady in red, however Maria was not ready to go, moreover she was not ready to lose her chance of starting a conjoined project with The Digvijay Singh. 

Maria ignored Varun with a slight shake of her head.

Her green eyes focused on the handsome man in front of her as she spoke the words rather professionally,"Our company is one of the most profitable companies of this country, coming second only after yours. Give it another thought Vijay, this joint venture will be beneficial for both of us.”

“Mr. Digvijay Singh!”

Digvijay clenched out, his eyes turning brick red as he glared at the woman before him. 

“It's only Mr. Digvijay Singh for you. No woman other than my wife has a right to call me Vijay. Drill this thing into your head,” he crushed out the words as calmly as he could but the look of his eyes was perfectly putting forward his anger. 

Maria gulped in fear, his dark electrifying eyes sending shivers of fright as well as excitement to her spine.

No wonder why every other woman dreams of these men.

The three men were not only pleasing from face but it was their aura which made them who they are. Dominating, extremely dominating and high powered. 

Maria cleared her throat, putting the facade of confidence once again,“I beg your pardon Mr. Digvijay,” her voice soothed out the words like a professional lady. 

Placing her right leg over the left she circled her hands over knees and urged him to show a little trust on her new venture.

“I assure you Mr. Digvijay, this project will prove to be one of your most beneficial projects. As you already know there is no international chain of hotels around The Sofiana Mahal. Us, building a world-class hotel near this monument is the best idea possible. I don't understand why you are not showing any interest in our proposal.”