Me and Neco Arc

It was the afternoon of the day of my wedding, with a wonderful woman that no one else could match. I was nervous when looking in the mirror to check my custom fit dress. I could not believe this day would ever come, yet I was living it just now, and possibly forever. I had to be brave and come out of my room to stand on the church podium.

Ten awkward minutes of standing around while everyone in front of me sat whispering to themselves. When she did arrive, everyone was floored. She was unusually short, but still sweet. Her dress a bright example of her unusual, yet charming traits. It was a buttoned white shirt with a long purple skirt, and a veil covering her face. The organ piano organized a tune which grew more and more pompous as she gracefully stepped up to the podium. All my uncertainty dispersed away when I took off her veil.

She was simply beautiful. Her eyes looked like two oval pieces of ruby integrated into two neatly cut circles of diamond bigger than the Koh-e-Noor. Her ears were fuzzy to touch, fluffier than the rarest silks any emperor's maiden may have slept on. Her hair was a bunch of neatly conjured laces of gold spread sporadically. This was my wonderful wife-to-be, Neco Arc.

I stared into her soul, and she stared into mine. The priest asked me if this was to be my wedded wife, and I said "I do". Then he turned towards Neco Arc and she eloquently responded, "I do-ri doridoridori".

The bells chimed as we walked out of the cat shaped church. Rice was thrown at us and we were given two doves to release. But Neco Arc, charming as ever, decide to eat the doves instead. I knew she was going to be the woman of my life from that moment.

At the wedding reception, Neco Arc gobbled up everything around her while everyone sat silently, probably amazed by her perfect table manners. We were about to cut the cake at one point, but then that BITCH ASS named Taco Bennett arrived at the scene, scrambling towards my precious spouse.

"Baby girl, it's me Taco. I can't let all of this happen." He said in panted breath. "I'm sorry for not giving you those cheese nuggets when you wanted them three months ago. I beg you, please come back with me. We can get hot and sweaty like a musty toaster. We can get together again like enzymes and substrates. We can be together forever like Rick Astley, and I'm never gonna let you down again!"

Neco Arc only had a couple of intellectually sound words to say.

"Nya- nyaga."

Taco lost his marbles after she spoke her piece

"Fine, la cretura If I can't have you, nobody will." He ran off and came back with a whole army while everyone else fled. Right as they were about to aim their guns at me, I threw the entire twenty-meter table at them and booked it. 

We got to our car, but the driver was shitfaced drunk from all of that Pilk (Pepsi + milk combination) Neco Arc gave him as a tip

We got to our car, but the driver was shitfaced drunk from all of that Pilk (Pepsi + milk combination) Neco Arc gave him as a tip. So, I threw him out and stepped on the gas. Buggies and helicopters had already been dispatched on us. We both put on our military gear, Neco Arc grabbed her briefcase of weapons from under the seat and pulled out a choppa. We were speeding at around 80 miles per hour on the freeway cleanly speeding through traffic. Meanwhile, Neco Arc flawlessly got rid of each and every soldier gaining on us.

There were two helicopters on our tail. So, Neco Arc pulled the bazooka out from her skirt and shot one of them down in an epic explosion that covered the rest of the cars. Unfortunately, she wasn't quick enough to shoot down the second helicopter, and it blew away from the road and straight into water.

Underwater, Neco Arc took my hand as we swam to somewhere safe, all while the helicopter was tracking us. I surfaced as I couldn't hold my breath any longer, and the helicopter fired another barrage of missiles. What Neco Arc did to protect me was superhuman. She sprung up from the water and parried every single missile mid-air with her spherical hands, directing them towards the helicopter and destroying it. She then pulled me to the surface, hijacked a car and we were off again.

Unfortunately, success did not last very long. That car was a decoy. Taco had disguised himself as the backseats. A 'CLICK', a 'CLACK', and a 'POW' of a handgun. Neco Arc was quick to react, and dodged the bullet, but in doing so, she also jerked the wheel, leading our car to roll over and crash catastrophically.

I was badly injured, but it was a worse fate for my soulmate

I was badly injured, but it was a worse fate for my soulmate. She died from the shrapnel. I could not believe it. I came closer to pick her up and mourn in a very dramatic fashion. She was significantly lighter than I ever expected, even for her size. But then and there, I noticed a reflection from one of the pieces of glass. I saw her in the reflection. If I moved my hand, she would do so at the exact same time. My God, I was Neco Arc the whole time! My wife was just a plushie of me! As soon as I realized this, the army had already arrived, and within seconds I was in a cage.

Turns out Taco Bennett was never a real person. He was just a special agent under an alias, and his men were part of the US army. They loaded me into the truck to be taken to a mental ward, and then execution. At that moment, the agent looked at me with contempt, and asked how I could be so cruel. That how I could have hijacked a wedding and killed the main couple. That how I was so insensitive to kidnap strangers to stare at me making out with a plushie of me? That how I could have killed so many innocents in a drug fueled car chase? The only answer I could provide was laughter, and,

"Burenyuuu~"