41

It wouldn't take two guesses to know that they really don't care about Andrea but their reputation.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Leon Hunt will be expelled from the university any further punishment would be done with the consent of the assaulted victim"

"T..that's not right Mr Rodrigo. We do accept the fact he did wrong but he didn't rape her yet and he has been punished illegally by your son" his father angrily snarled out and I felt the need to give him a fair share of what I gifted his son but the woman in my arms stopped me from doing anything.

"What are you trying to imply Mr Hunt? That I let a molester roam free in my school?" Dad snapped at him with an angry gaze.

"Do not call my son a molester.... "With all due respect Mr Hunt I'll advice you do not try creating trouble when not necessary. You are trying to turn a blind eye to the fact that this innocent lady almost got raped and if it weren't for my cousin and I she would have been carrying a scar for the rest of her life and you are still trying to prove a void point?'' Damon raised his voice making the parents gawk at him with shock on their faces.

Probably never had someone point out their obvious flaws.

"How dare you talk to me... "And what are you going to do Mr Hunt?" He challenged which only made the old man's face redden in anger. Damon had a lot to say but was stopped by dad with an eye signal.

"Mr Hunt while there's a little bit of respect left for your family I'm kindly asking you to leave. You said so yourself, he tried molesting her and if Romero and Damon didn't get there in time he'd have done worse. Who knows he may even do that again"

"You aren't being fair Mr Rodrigo. Is this how you are, Judging people by their first mistake? I'm pretty sure my son has been perfect since his arrival into Westview and who knows if that girl may just be making up stories to frame my...

"I always thought people who claimed to be perfect were the smartest ones on earth, I didn't know they were in fact the dumbest" dad stated calmly causing a stupefied reaction from them.

"W..what did you say?"

"You heard me right Mr Hunt. You kinda have a poor mentality for someone who claims to be perfect. Just the way you think your son hasn't created mischief since he got in here that's the same thing with her. Andrea Garcia has been a good student and a very silent student since her arrival in Westview and I'd proudly put all my trust in her.

You talk about judging someone but that's what you all perfect rich people do. You get to judge people based on looks, rumors and thoughts? Isn't that right Mr Hunt?" Dad retained his calm demeanor but his loathe and anger was laced into his icy tone.

Mr Hunt kept clenching and unclenching his fist but couldn't do anything cause he probably had it at the back of his head that his reputation lied in whatever action he'd take.

"So stop trying to justify Leon's wrongs and kindly take your son out of my property" they stared at him with wide eyes ready to snap at him for his decision when a screeching scream cause everyone to cringe up.

"Oh my word, what did I hear... Leon?" Nora dashed in dramatically and went over to comfort Leon instead of looking for her daughter and I couldn't be more disgusted by the woman.

"Who the hell did this to you? C'mon we have to take this to the police and where's that good for nothing child I call a dau... Her eyes drifted to where we were seated and a look of fury crossed her eyes.

"You did this to him right? I'm going to make sure I ruin you and your stupid ego boy. And you...?" She grabbed Andrea's arm painfully but I was quick to push her away causing her to land on her butt.

"Romero... She tried stopping me but i unintentionally shoved her hand away cause someone needed to put this bitch in her fucking place.

"You! How dare... "If you as much as lay a hand on a part of her body Nora, I swear I'm going to forget your gender and teach you a lesson far worse than I did to Leon, do you get that?" I hissed furiously while glaring into her terrific eyes.

"For years she did all you asked her to do cause she felt like she owed you her life. She respected you as a mother and all your wishes despite how inconvenient it was for her and instead of being grateful you got such a soul as a daughter you used her? You manipulated her by always playing the guilt card on her.

You think you're perfect? No woman, you aren't. You are just a fake narcissistic bitch with a cruel heart and trust me when I say I'll rummage the world to look for your dirty secrets that will bring you to your feet" the look of horror on her face confirmed my thoughts.

It's no news that Nora wasn't a saint but what we all don't know are her dirty secrets which I'm out to find out. "Honey see this" Mrs Hunt shaky voice called everyone's attention.

"Look who's begging now princess" Leon's smug whispers boomed from the speaker of the phone. "Behind your dresses is the beautiful outline of your body that leaves the viewers to their wildest imaginations and finally getting a view of your possession only proves that our imaginations don't really do a good job cause...

"Turn it off" I ordered when I noticed the way she reacted to the recording and it pained my heart to watch her go through the trauma again.

Damon's humorless chuckle floated loudly in the room and he shook his head with a fake sympathetic look.

"You didn't watch your movies properly Leon. Firstly that room wasn't abandoned, people do go there to have their quiet times so you could have done your research before abducting her and every room in the learning block has a CCTV camera, there are some that aren't functioning but unfortunately the room you planned on carrying your vile actions had its CCTV working perfectly.

You should know that there are a lot of bloggers and aspiring journalists in this school who would love to create contents and gain more followers on their social media accounts and you've just given them a very nice content dude. You'll be all over the internet and the reputation of your perfect family would be tarnished forever" he mocked and left the office while Leon bowed his head in shame with tears falling from his eyes.

"Mr Rodrigo p..please do something about this" the mother pleaded and dad did nothing nor said anything cause he was no longer in control of the situation.

"Please you may leave now, I have to attend a meeting" dad stood up to signal the end of the discussion.

"Let's go tesoro" i grabbed her waist and secured my other arm around her body. "A..andrea p..please help. I...I'm sorry f.. Her mother tried talking to her but she paid no attention and let me walk her away.

 Her mother tried talking to her but she paid no attention and let me walk her away